Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Double-page supporter
Well that was something. Where the magical girls at though? The office of darkness is changing hands hello?

Soooo I'm kind of confused about Baiser's strength. Does her strength grow proportionally to how sadistic she's feeling? Or was what just happened a kind of power boost that happens in anime/manga? Also what the fuck is up with the evil rabbit?

Aggregator gang
So she altered her own perception to see Lord as a loli. 😂 and Vena only setup Lord to be used a grind stone to polish Baiser.

Also how many stars does Baiser have? I’m too lazy to count.

Lots of Madoka Magica vibes in this one.

Dex-chan lover
The best part of this chapter? The setup for more story, meaning it's not over just because the 'big bad' got a literal spankin'! Hell yeah!

Double-page supporter
This is a rare really good usage of "imagination" as a power. Utena can basically warp reality, but only when sufficently motivated and her personality always informs the way her power manifests. This both allows for whatever cool(or lewd) stuff the mangaka wants to happen, belivably happen and puts a limit on her power at the same time.

@All_Night during that last fight she went to 20 stars and vena said her power can grow so who knows how strong she can get

Fed-Kun's army
@MemeSlayer09 I think the power boost you're thinking of in anime/manga is often basically "Willpower", very mind over matter, and is frequently used in other media as well like DC and Marvel comics. You mentioned her power being from her sadistic desires. From my understanding both are technically correct here, her power stems from her "Will to Dominate", and her desire to dominate and humiliate can basically warp the way she views reality, and she gains power over others from that. At least this is how I understand it, but it makes her incredibly strong.

Users who are viewing this thread