Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
To all people who's suspecting Venalita (the black kyuubei) NOW:

...no offense, but the foker blackmailed, lied, manipulated, lied some more, taken advantage of, staged false rebellions and encouraged the dark side of the personality of a TEEN GIRL (a.k.a. minor AF) to force her to join an evil organisation which would put het against the magical girls she loves and turned her into the borderline dominatrix rapist she's today (I find incredibly doubtful she would have become that in her own volition, and claims that "she was like that form the start" comes from him). And that's what we see, who knows what or how did he recuit the rest, especially a little child like Alice.

The piece of sheet it's been the most evil being of the whole manga from the start; this is just a new level of low he's willing to go.

Dex-chan lover
"She got a big promotion by busting her senpai's butt!"

Well, that will certainly give an impression on a resume!

Dex-chan lover
Baiser is the only op character I love ~

Dang having Kiwi as a side girl is real lucky for her

Dex-chan lover
@Xel7 I mean, being demoted to normal is one thing, but being erased from existence is another.

I hope Baiser eventually turns on Vena.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda sad Lord didn't break as far as Azul did. She would have made a wonderful pet.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, Vena is actually evil? As obvious as it should be, I totally expected that plush toy to just be a goofy mascot forever with an ambiguous and unanswered history with the other plush doll. I'm totally not against this turn of events though.

Aggregator gang
if we have "choke me daddy", we definitely have here "spank me mommy".

I wonder what the mascots' plans are. I guess it'll be kinda like the complete opposite of Madoka Magica meaning that instead of trying to save the universe, they're going to try and destroy it using Magia Baiser's power or something? Especially since they're saying that Magia Baiser grew the power that was given to her by the mascot. Basically, the same with Madoka since she was able to grow all of her power or her "fate/destiny" since Homura kept on travelling back in time which grew her power to enormous levels.

Dex-chan lover
So if I am reading this right the amount of stars is the amount of given power at the start of their transformation? That at least would explain the reason Vena is so happy with Baiser, since the MC can go shounen protagonist and go further beyond with her growing power.

Dex-chan lover
She was wet even before the spanking began... 10/10 manga

I think many people had the feeling it would be spanking, considering everything... So nice

Supporter
And so the weird merit system where rewards and punishments were both spankings was put in place...

Users who are viewing this thread