Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

@tuatara1 There's the whole storyline about the magical girl mascot wanting to save Vena, and Vena's whole world domination thing is still in play even if no one in Enormeeta really cares for it. Tres Magia were out of this arc, but I'd imagine they're coming back next arc.

bruh rip enorme she got crushed by sister and i guess its too gory for the manga too show the body or she is gonna appear later?

Dex-chan lover
wait she was just using her imagination so her horny powers would work? lololol

Dex-chan lover
"Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you."
-Last Word

arigatou mangaka-sama for the butt. hard to imagine that punishment was coming from a middle school.

It specifically didn't show lord enorme dying, or any aftermath of her death so I think she may be back later. Sister Gigant showed more general size changing powers by shrinking herself to hide at the end, it is not out of the realm of possibility that she could have done the same with lord enorme to hide her death. Or she could just be smushed who knows.

BWHAHAHAHA this chapter was fukkin sweet. so magica baiser gets more powerful the lewder she pictures she can make the whole thing. aaaa and Kiwi-Chan is alright and totally not dying! there was no way the poor girl could have missed her hotel night with Utena-Chan UwU

thankyuu for the new chapter~~ !!

This whole story, and the art, have seriously got me questioning what kinks I actually have.

Dex-chan lover
as always, this was a great chapter, and as always, Helvetica Scans did a great job scanlating it. thank you

Users who are viewing this thread