Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

KZO

Dex-chan lover
About time spanking showed up in this manga, so Vena's plan is to make the girls more powerful using disposable villains, nice.

Utena naturally is the new leader, first they have to go to that hotel.

@RolandMayfield I don't think so. Vena said that Lord enorme is the only one who get a lots of power from it. Whereas the other grow their power base on their own personality. And at the end we can see that Lord only have 1 star left. So Vena might only give each girls a small amount of stars, and the stars they currently have are growed with their own power

Dex-chan lover
new tags: age regression, spanking, domination loss.

What a ride!

Did anyone else get shivers at what she said to Lord Enorme?! God! That was so good! Why can’t more villains/heroes/protagonist be like Utena?!

”, someday, somewhere, someone will defeat me. But it won’t be this day, it won’t be here, and it won’t be you.

GOD! I SMIP FOR HER! Punish me!

Dex-chan lover
Do hope we see Lord again tbh. That being said can't wait to see how the evil mascot ends up getting punished because let's face it there's almost no way it isn't at this point.
Our girl has an mo to uphold after all.

Fed-Kun's army
Man Vena is really cool compared to the magical girl's mascot that I have forgotten what his name is.

Dex-chan lover
So did vena kill lord enorme off? Damn. Man this series has it all, laughs, good fights, likable characters, and a dark, cruel and terrible animal mascot pulling everyone's strings.

Dex-chan lover
Just a word for describe this... Majestic!
∞/10 I am really worried about Vena-san, i think he is the true final boss.

Users who are viewing this thread