Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

I'm reading this and with all the Italian being thrown around left and right I believe the organization is called Enormità, not Enormeeta (almost same pronunciation though).

You know?! I rate comedies based on the "OH SH*T " Faces in them. Enorme has a some pretty good ones this chapter! AY LMAO

Dex-chan lover
Wait... So Lord has been splattered on the wall? Damn that's harsh... Definitely not a way of death I want...

Dex-chan lover
...w-wait. Lord was slowly losing the stars on her forehead from the moment Baiser took control of her demon, up until she said sorry.

Was Baiser actually draining her power or something? Was it actually literal, that she'd lose everything?

And beyond that: what is Sister? Is she an actual human that decided to be the main force for w/e is inside the venalita? Or just some other race that serves under him?Since venalita is supposed to be the same race as the magical girl's mascot, but he seems to be so much less expressive I don't think whatever is in control actually is his original self, of at least not completely.

Pretty nice chapter overall, fanservice and resolution alike.

@Tymaster36

It ain't yuribait if the characters are actually canonically doing the deed with each other, which they are. It's just straight-up yuri.

I tried my best. I lost count at about 16 stars on Baiser-chan... Holy shit! This is a classic case of a: max level, in a noob zone!

Dex-chan lover
@Nadie This is probably more inclied to be italian as the initial chapters they also mentioned Shiavo, the bdsm monsters created by her whip, which is the italian word for Slave.

How will the mangaka top this? I don't doubt they will! I really hope this is popular enough not to get axed.

Users who are viewing this thread