Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
@gmhh
Because japan got no taste nowdays.
All they want is cheat skill isekai protag getting harem stories.

Dex-chan lover
The only conclusion this series can reach at this point is one giant lesbian orgy.

Change my mind.

Dex-chan lover
Omg the bit where the magical girls burst in has to be the funniest part of this for me because I was not expecting that lol. I would really love the magical girls talking about it in another chapter because that must have been awkward for them lol, as all the villains were doing were public indecency.

Do hope that we get to see more of yellow and learn more about her soon as she seems interesting and I think it's time the magical girls get some kind of W.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Nissedood then how would they know how to translate it properly (which they evidently did as it is in english)? Such a thing would require figuring out the curses themselves (not exactly which words, but at least their tenses, conjugations, etc.), and I evidently can't do that despite the translated bubbles being in english! So feels like it would be improbably difficult.

Dex-chan lover
@feha
http://storia.takeshobo.co.jp/manga/mahoako/_files/22/

Its literally just leaving it to the readers imagination what she says.

i don't know what it says about me that this has become one of my favorite mangas to look forward to each month....
i'm not even into ecchi or yuri but it just has an irresistible charm?? feels like i'm spiralling down into becoming a degenerate like the girls lol

anyway, i'm a tad sad so little utena but excited for sulfur!!

thank you so so much for the update!!!!

Thank you translator! I was so scared that you stopped translating this excellent sexually charged satire. Thank you for your work

Lol! I knew it. She only sings better once if she's horny and naked. And their pervert side makes them stronger lol.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for this blessing and Mangadex didnt showed me this new chapter even tho i stayed till 7 am....

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if we get a character development for Magenta at all... like it seems she is being left out among them 3. Also yeah, Worldy Desire/Pleasure is basically the power up point for our Villains.

These magical girls have more will and fortitude than 90% of anime girls. They’re showing their naked bodies to each other while the latter are just way too timid and scared to hold hands or make eye contact.

Users who are viewing this thread