Gyakkou Shita Akuyaku Reijou wa, Naze ka Maryoku o Ushinattanode Shinsou no Reijou ni Narimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 13, 2020
Messages
263
If I lose my voice from all the shrieking and squealing I did this chapter, that sweet, sweet serotonin will still be worth it.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 16, 2023
Messages
2,360
All I dream of is your eyes
All I long for is your touch
And, darlin', something tells me that's enough, mmmm
You can say that I'm a fool
And I don't know very much
But I think they call this love

images
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 3, 2019
Messages
3,822
Oh my goodness, I think imma die of cute...

Now, can we wrap up the Baron's daughter/Saint thingy with the cook being her best friend, or something?
He is plainly a reincarnate, with his ridiculous obsession with Japanese food, and that saint could be better as a person, honestly.

Well... here's to these cute kids, being all lovey-dovey!
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Oct 15, 2024
Messages
529
Don't tell me after said "he always helped me, there for me.." and everything yet she insisted to wish "fuck that we will be separated anyway"
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 26, 2020
Messages
772
YOU THINK? Girl you've been falling for this boy for nearly twenty chapters.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top