Gyakkou Shita Akuyaku Reijou wa, Naze ka Maryoku wo Ushinattanode Shinsou no Reijou ni Narimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Ooo she def must’ve used her magic to go back. I’m so happy that we get a decent explanation for once 😂 jkjk but I do like how it seems like our MC has learned her lesson, or at least is going to be more conscientious about her actions now

@okasamyn that's all there is right now for the raws. The serializer (comic-walker) has a tendency to publish chapters by parts, sadly. 1.1 was just released yesterday.

Oof her past self is surely something to be guilt of.
I can already tell where the story will go from here but I want to stay since the art is so pretty

Ezk

she was actually bad and the prince doesn't seem to be a jerk, he's obviously annoyed by her but with good reason and he still is an okay fiance.

Ok so she was actually bad and if the prince left her, it was for good reasons unlike other stories 😒. I’m glad they did it this way.

Dex-chan lover
Reading the MTL version of this novel and here is what I got so far
[First Timeline]
-In first timeline, Rachel is really evil...well villainess evil like bullying the Saint ETC.
-Rachel has the highest magic power in the country, which is why the prince is engaged to her because he needs that power to help with building the kingdom
-In first timeline, she is very arrogant and looks down on people especially commoner and thinks she is the most suitable person for the Prince
-She easily get jealous and thinks the prince is cheating on her with the Saint (In reality it is not, the Prince only see's the saint as an asset and never in a romantic way)
-Rachel bully the Saint a lot
-Basically her own followers was the one that reported it to the prince, prince annulled the engagement afterwards
-Prince order her to sent to monastery, Rachle kinda already have change of heart after the whole ordeal and wishes to change herself for the better once arrive at Monastery
-Rachel caravan got ambushed and this is where the story begins

[Second Timeline]
-Rachel has lost all of her magic power and pretty much become sick most of the time (Can't walk and weak)
-Rachel considers this as her punishment and accept it openly
-Prince visit her, and was kinda surprise with her change of attitude and didn't call of the engagement
-There is a part about someone (Maybe the Saint?) talking about the entrance ceremony but it didn't happen (Because Rachel is sick and Prince is visiting her)
-From here we know that Prince is someone who thinks about the country first before his private life, Rachel was chosen as his wife because of her magic power
-But after a few more visit from Prince, he started to slowly change his view of her (He initially see her only as an asset as well)
-After spending more and more time visiting, the prince eventually realize that his feeling for Rachel is that of love
-Some new guys are introduced, one is Samuel who is the prince chef which oddly enough cooks Japanese meal which the prince and his aide find interesting. This guy who first triggered the prince to actually take Rachel seriously after seeing how Samuel managed to make Rachel smile.
-Theodore was a mage and Prince best bud, he actually can see that Rachel has a black cat always sitting near her and told Rachel it was actually a spirit.
-No one can see the black cat except Theodore because he descendant of previous Saint (hundreds year ago) and told Rachel to form pact with it then only she can see.
-After pact, Rachel start to become a bit more healthier because cat provide small % of it magic power to her
-This and that happen and Rachel decides she wishes to return back to her own fief to learn more about the world the she never did on first timeline
-Prince was sad that Rachel is leaving the capital, but respects her decision and promise Rachel he will do his best to be a man that is suitable for her

Aggregator gang
Oh wow, for once the former fiance doesn't seem bad right from the start. Looking forward to more, thanks!

Dex-chan lover
I am guessing her empty magic is the result of whoever did the time manipulation used her Mana as a source.

Noice, the prince is not secretly in love with her and she actually did all those evil acts.

Dex-chan lover
No matter how many times I read this, this is the perfect villainess story. It's not a story about a 'villainess' who is framed, or a person completely unrelated being reincarnated as the villainess, but a story about an actual honest to god villainess who did awful things and then came to realize how awful the things she did were and changing herself for the better. A true villainess redemption story.

Users who are viewing this thread