Gyakusatsu Happy End - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

At the very least he could have reset one more day to make sure the rape didn't happen.

Staff
Super Moderator
"They raped me and wanted to do it again, but why did you kill them"
If I'm right she'll say that 😐

Double-page supporter
I hope he won't feel "forced" to kill his friend who cares about him in the future. I have written forced in quotation marks because I think he is starting to enjoy killing people

Why didn’t he just reset so they never did that then killed them right before it happened

Why tf would she actually go there what did she really think was gonna happen they were gonna sit around and have a cup of tea n biscuits

@Fozz13 Because the disease continue to progress even tho the day is reset.

At least, that's what he believes, I won't be surprised if at the end if the story we learn that the whole reset thing were just delusions

@Shadourow alright not dissing this, I’m really excited for this to continue but I feel as though there’s two ways for this to continue, he becomes a psycho killing everyone then this new girl wakes him up from it, his sister could be saved and they live happily or he kills her while having a mental breakdown, or his mental state slowly breaks down until his sister is his only ray of hope but then she abandons him

Fed-Kun's army
@Fozz13 those were my thoughts exactly. I know this might defeat the purpose, because everyday that goes by, his sister gets sicker, but I kinda wish he would have waited til the day started over. Y'know, so she didn't have to live with what happened to her. Though I guess this series of events fits better with the theme all life not weighing the same to you.

Dex-chan lover
Why didn’t he just reset so they never did that then killed them right before it happened
Because the girl that was raped means nothing to him. Resetting the day would make his sister condition worse so he really needs to use it properly

Users who are viewing this thread