Gyaru Gamer ni Homeraretai - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
his kd improved with 1 kill? He must’ve been going octuple neg before
Is League the only MOBA using K/DA stats? In that he could have improved his score through assists...
Edit: forgot all about the shooting training the two mains did together

Dex-chan lover
I love it when the love triangle doesn't triangulate.

Triangles add little to nothing to the plot and should not be used, IMO.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't Apex a Battle Royale? So wouldn't he only die once?

Or maybe the K/D takes assists into account?
only kills in Apex, and yes they tally K/D ratio as well, lifetime kills/lifetime deaths

Dex-chan lover
How motivated are we talking about?
446701-Video-Game-Devil-May-Cry-5-Phone-Wallpaper.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I wanna see some more of Yakumo as well and the other girl

Rion-senpai, you teasing cat at it again

:aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
You're not good because you get a lot of kills. You're good because you get a lot of kills without dying. I don't think the person who wrote this understands gaming much

When I used to play CoD way way back in the day, I used to have a lot of assists. Why? Because I had this one friend who stole all the fucking kills from everyone.

Dex-chan lover
1. Been a while since last chapter
2. Were they playing Apex Legends?
3. I wonder if the author will make more characters to join the club, not that I'm complaining about the current cast tho

Dex-chan lover
God I wanna love this manga more but it's so hard to get invested when new chapters only upload monthly with frequent breaks that can last months.

Dex-chan lover
Just binged this today, thanks to all the people/groups involved in all the chapters!
Now, it is a pretty damn good manga, and the character design (at least for the girls) is insanely good! Even the two background friends are amazing.
Sadly, I really wish this little cunt of a childhood didn't appear... Now matter how cute (and slightly hot) she is, she's just a big annoyance. And I sure would've enjoyed the wholesome relationship of our two mains to develop slowly and nicely without this plot device shenanigan. But hey, maybe she'll turn out to be a good character....
I just hope the author doesn't bring in more rivals, for the love of all that is Holy.

Users who are viewing this thread