Gyaru Gamer ni Homeraretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
@RoundRobin You really thing a pro-anything coach is going to offer their services for "chump change"...? Especially if they have that kind of prestige. :/

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism bruv I appreciate your feelings greatly but im not gonna take advice from anyone who read what I wrote and engaged with it seriously

Fed-Kun's army
@Kami_Nana
I gave in and spent the little money I had on a professional game coach to help me improve
Now unless MC is ultra-rich, “the little money I had” from a high school student is peanuts compared to what she COULD be earning in professional games

Fed-Kun's army
@Crookshanks I had no reason not to. There are far more dumb people on the internet than there are humorless trolls wasting their time. What you originally said wasn't absurd or funny, it was just dumb, so the reasonable assumption is that you were serious.

Fed-Kun's army
@RoundRobin He's a senior that seems to be from a well off family. Look at his gaming set up, that shit's not cheap. He could be working a part-time job as a senior plus whatever his gets from his family as allowance. Also, you act like pro gaming tourneys happen all the time...there's off times...off seasons. This is most likely supplemental work for the gamer chick.

Contributor
Scanlator's definition of "wholesome" seems different from mine 🧐

Group Leader
I found the raw in twitter planning to scan it but damn speed brooo... nice nice

Fed-Kun's army
@Kami_Nana I'm hoping this actually is just supplemental work between seasons, otherwise she's wasting her potential. I'll do some quick math to try and estimate how much she might be earning from MC. Part-time jobs (he's still in school obviously) average 4 hours per day, but to be more realistic let's say he works 35 hours per week. Minimum wage where I'm from is around $12.00. So he's hypothetically earning $420 per week(this isn't an elaborate weed joke I swear). I can't discount that he may have allowance or savings, but the quote from my previous reply to you implies he doesn't have much saved up; I think he only saved a few hundred dollars at most. I'll just assume he gets a $30 allowance each week since that's the average.
So basically, he can only afford to consistently pay $450 per week.
In comparison, pros get a salary of at least $3000 per month, not including tournaments. I believe apex tournaments are actually pretty frequent; here's the site. https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/compete/events How much 10th place in the world gets isn't an estimate I could accurately make, but needless to say it would earn her a lot.

TLDR; I don't want her to get short-changed just for some boy's wish-fulfillment!

Fed-Kun's army
Another boring beta male who screams at the slightest touch of a woman. Can we get something new?

Users who are viewing this thread