Gyaru Gamer ni Homeraretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
10th worldwide?? Wtf she should be competing in tournaments not tutoring some kid for chump change

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
maybe if some of u haters had paid for coaching u would be gaming with ur gal gamer gf instead of commenting on pixiv wish-fulfillment

Dex-chan lover
paying for a coach is actually a good idea, instead of paying for hack programs, it shows resolve

I wish I could self insert, but I would never pay a fucking dime for a fucking gamer coach. On the other hand, I bet I have read multiple books worth of tutorials and guides for games.

@Kevadu Yeah, they are. There is literally a gamercoach dot com site.
But I am pretty sure that hot worldwide top 10 gamer girl coaches in your local area are not real. Just saying, if you ever see an ad like this...

Aggregator gang
@Crookshanks If you genuinely believe the way to get a girlfriend is paying for a gaming coach you're the biggest virgin here. 99% of "coaches" are just gamer-bros with inflated egos. Being competitive in a video game won't get you a girl, especially if it's the special olympics of console shooters, but if you want to get good, just watch an actual high-elo player talk about it in a video.

Double-page supporter
Lmao.. Imagine wasting your money just to get better at video games.

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism bro all the secret top players are JK gyarus... if u think ur gonna get good from watching virgins tryhard all day thats u, im gonna keep crushing all this high school poon that im payin 2 coach me
however i appreciate ur attempt to hook me up with some knowledge brother, praying for u to find a gamer gf that will break ur delusions

Aggregator gang
@Crookshanks I get it now, but I don't know, man, maybe do a bit that's actually funny? Seems pretty boring to troll just for the sake of it.

Users who are viewing this thread