Gyaru Maid to Akuyaku Reijou ~Ojou-sama no Happy End shika Katan!~ - Ch. 4 - Even Background Maids Can Fight?

Dex-chan lover
Even if she's not powerful, she has the cheat skilled of detailed knowledge of the game mechanics. Now to hit the gym and work on the physical strength needed to match. Buff gyaru maid.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the manga is representing "impossible levels of magical control" by the seeming solidification (bubbles vs cubes). So I think Windmill was right.
considering the technique references a glitch in quantum mechanics, and that liquid vs solid would have negated the Transhuman strength of the blow, which Serina still collapsed from. i think its a visual implication of complexity of magical technique. a sphere in geometry only is describable with its coordinates and its radius, as no features distinguish its rotation of phase. Conversely, while a cube has edgelength instead of radius, it also is describable with euler coordinates or quaternians.
Even if she's not powerful, she has the cheat skilled of detailed knowledge of the game mechanics. Now to hit the gym and work on the physical strength needed to match. Buff gyaru maid.
shes not using game mechanics. P28 is Serina literally calling everyone else a magically blind little bitch. Whether the protagonist hannibal lecture'd everyone around her is another question. Also Baby Serina is cute.

Dex-chan lover
Serena needs to start using her Damn eyes otherwise she gonna end up causing Estella to die and Amelia to turn evil🤣

Dex-chan lover
The story is going to be fun, but I have to say, the illustrator lacks understanding of drawing action scene.
Considering the situation (mostly will be shojo-humorous trope), it's understandable, but still...
I think the first "fight" is good, but the slash on the second one doesn't feel impactful enough.

And maybe they'll actually get choreography later on, since the story seems to imply that.
Is it just me or is that explanation on magic manipulation like really really good?
It's SUPER DUPER good, seriously I never think of it that way.

The closest thing I could ever imagine reading is the feeling of wind to skin, but the feeling of blood to bloodless being? Fk, I can imagine those beings overwhelmed by the intricacies of every little blood vessels that they are sensitive to 24/7, and the understanding that will naturally occur after experiencing it for more than 15 years.

Dex-chan lover
Serena needs to start using her Damn eyes otherwise she gonna end up causing Estella to die and Amelia to turn evil🤣
I think the twist is that Serina is in a stable time loop and shes the tutorial friend NPC. Amelia is a villainess because shes originally trying to murder Estelle, and later teams with Estelle to "ruin" herself and run away with her maid. but you only learn this on the canon route which Serina never played.

I think the first "fight" is good, but the slash on the second one doesn't feel impactful enough.

And maybe they'll actually get choreography later on, since the story seems to imply that.
Amelia attempting to execute Estelle looks good because both sides hit/blocked with full force. Conversely Serina converted her enhancement magic into Antimagic and simply negated what she was doing.

Dex-chan lover
Did she solidify her magic? I'm just guessing but it might be that for them, magic is like a liquid, hence those circles that we can see whenever they use magic, but Serina changed it from that "liquid" state to a "solid" state which turned the magic particles(?) into a cube, making them solidify and be able to momentarily block the attack. If two people are fighting with their magic being a liquid, I'm guessing it's like two waves of water going against each other, the more water you have the more likely it is to push back the opposing wave, but what Serina did was basically create a dam that completely stopped the water.

I might be just completely overthinking it and in the next chapter all this will be wrong, which would be really embarrassing but oh well, I'll just throw my theory out here

vngA4y3.png
pl6EbvQ.png
nAy4FUc.png
MbBx6C3.png
I like what you did there.

Double-page supporter
Haha the heroine is making a face to serina like "Are you trying to kill me you b3tch!? What grudge do you have against me?"

Dex-chan lover
Estella slowly coming to realize that the biggest threat to her life is not noble society but a super clingy gyaru maid

peak comedy

Ooh nice so shes distributing the fortification on a single area to increase its power. Pretty useful if you can land a blow or manage to block it though if you mess up its going to be a world of pain

So basically since she originally didn’t have magic within her and she got reincarnated to a world with magic she had the advantage of mastering magic control because it was a whole new sensation to her like going from bloodless to having blood as she said. Every one born naturally always had magic so they took it for granted. So she is basically had a 16ish year head start over everyone else. That’s actually an amazing explanation. She is basically in high school but she already has a phd in magic control, probably better then the teachers themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Bro still tryna get estella killed.

Will maid-chan ever pick up on the vibe herself or will someone have to explain it to her 20 chapters from now?
more probably like 6 chapters from now, but i also kinda want Serina to have despite her cluelessness, technically graduated from Cyril's School of Villainess' Death Flag Destroyers.
Estella being painfully aware of her situation as potential murder victim is so funny
Correction: Estelle is aware that she will be catalogue entry #1 in the Evidence locker of a Homicide Investigation. the question isnt If, but When.

Users who are viewing this thread