Gyaru Maid to Akuyaku Reijou ~Ojou-sama no Happy End shika Katan!~ - Ch. 4 - Even Background Maids Can Fight?

Dex-chan lover
i also kinda want Serina to have despite her cluelessness, technically graduated from Cyril's School of Villainess' Death Flag Destroyers.
If we understand Hamefura correctly, cluelessness is a plus, not a minus, for that.

Dex-chan lover
If we understand Hamefura correctly, cluelessness is a plus, not a minus, for that.
no no, that is the Katarina University of Death Flag Demolition. Amelia would have to attend that. Since Serina is part of the waitstaff, her coursework in servicing the villainess would be handled by Superintendent Cyril and Principle Minsk.

Last edited:
Did she solidify her magic? I'm just guessing but it might be that for them, magic is like a liquid, hence those circles that we can see whenever they use magic, but Serina changed it from that "liquid" state to a "solid" state which turned the magic particles(?) into a cube, making them solidify and be able to momentarily block the attack. If two people are fighting with their magic being a liquid, I'm guessing it's like two waves of water going against each other, the more water you have the more likely it is to push back the opposing wave, but what Serina did was basically create a dam that completely stopped the water.

I might be just completely overthinking it and in the next chapter all this will be wrong, which would be really embarrassing but oh well, I'll just throw my theory out here

vngA4y3.png
pl6EbvQ.png
nAy4FUc.png
MbBx6C3.png
That’s actually what I was thinking. Base on the images of the other characters’ magic, fortification is something like forcing magic outside their bodies and that’s about it. The effectiveness would be based off how much magic they can basically turn into “armor”. But Serena is able is able to focus her magic into a single spot, in this case into her hand/training sword and makes the overall “magic armor” denser and stronger. And then she was able to condense it even more and making it even more effective.

Dex-chan lover
That’s actually what I was thinking. Base on the images of the other characters’ magic, fortification is something like forcing magic outside their bodies and that’s about it. The effectiveness would be based off how much magic they can basically turn into “armor”. But Serena is able is able to focus her magic into a single spot, in this case into her hand/training sword and makes the overall “magic armor” denser and stronger. And then she was able to condense it even more and making it even more effective.
the cubes are pure anti laktasha-magic, not densified/hardened magic. compare against Amelia trying to yandere Estelle where Estelle basically exploded on impact. If it was a matchup of Third Law Principles, Serina would presumably also have had Laktasha's magic detonate on impact like Amelia's and Estelle's did.

Further, in Amelia vs Estelle, Estelle who blocked the attack using force, fainted afterwards from stress and exertion, where as Serina after taking Laktasha down, collapsed from physical shock.

Consider Laktasha likely is aware of the "rumors" that Amelia consistently drove off her Non-Serina maids and that she couldnt buy out Serina, she likely is aware or has even found evidence that Serina is either Amelia's Indentured Servant or Slave, and is well aware that she can easily get away with murdering Serina with minor indemnity. Where as Amelia is holding back slightly in her attempts to murder Estelle to establish herself as the sole focus of Serina's affection, Laktasha has to be presumed to have lied to the teacher and was going all out.

So Serina stopped Laktasha's magically enhanced edge but did not stop the transhuman strength of the blow. Hence Antimagic.

Dex-chan lover
Why they can just get along? Will be great had early pretty friends
Amelia is a victim of systemic abuse and neglect hardened by scorn and fury and catalyzed into something attempting purity by Gay love.

Estelle is observant, brave, socially awkward, and excitable.

the problem is that Estelle panicked in her excitement of having a friend in her living hell and overstated her relationship into romantic territory to the broken lesbian yandere.

Dex-chan lover
So because she's never had magic before (on account of being a reincarnated person), she's SUPER SENSITIVE to magic. That's actually pretty cool!

Estella is naturally gifted with magic (she's the Main Lead™ after all), Amelia is a hard worker/noble birth so hers is expected, and Serina has a completely different perspective over magic.

The way I understood the "A being without blood" part is that to everyone born in the world they don't feel or at least don't normally notice their own magic because it's normal for them. However, Serina who never had magic constantly feels her own magic. It's basically the magic version of manual blinking/breathing. So she's more aware of it and has an easier time of manipulating it, even though she doesn't have much she can make a small localised barrier that would be as thick as the passive one of a very powerful magic user.

Dex-chan lover
It might just be because of yuri brainrot, but hear me out guys, Laktasha eventually develops a crush on Serina.
should have replied to this awhile ago. i bet Laktasha is going to develop humiliation and masochistic fetishes related to being metaphorically, verbally, and physically stepped on by Serina.

Users who are viewing this thread