Gyaru o Kau - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
not how I was imagining "raising a gal", but it's super cute! Thanks for doing this oneshot!

Contributor
I don't know why I expected her to be suddenly raising a full-sized schoolgirl-aged gyaru, GL brainrot but this was certainly unexpected having the gyaru be a mini person pet of sorts. 'Twas cute and wholesome.

Dex-chan lover
It calls it her 'inner girl' but that didn't really seem to be the case, it was just a pet/owner story. And isn't owning a little humanoid freaky? What are their rights? Are they even considered human? They learn words, so would she eventually speak a full human language?

Anyway, this concept just wasn't for me I guess. I think I'd preferred it if she DID just own a cat and this was just your usual pet story.

Dex-chan lover
Totes. But seriously, this is a cute concept and I'll totally read a serialization

Dex-chan lover
It calls it her 'inner girl' but that didn't really seem to be the case, it was just a pet/owner story. And isn't owning a little humanoid freaky? What are their rights? Are they even considered human? They learn words, so would she eventually speak a full human language?

Anyway, this concept just wasn't for me I guess. I think I'd preferred it if she DID just own a cat and this was just your usual pet story.
maybe the author planned more? or the summary is just mistranslated, if not it's like "it was summoned from within me" versus "i bought it from a store" tho that would also be concerning/prolly not the norm if she wasn't bringing it up to her coworker

Users who are viewing this thread