Gyaru Sen - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - Yankee & Gyaru JK and The Blind Hotpot Party

Supporter
I don't know how the FUCK that happened, an accidental secret threesome.

At least this manga is back, I saw that it's complete now, unfortunately best girl didn't win and the Yankee girl didn't appear as much in the later chapters. I felt like it ended a little bit too abruptly....SPOILER]

Dex-chan lover
I actually like this far more than Hajimete no gal since this is much better as a hentai, he even gets to fuck. Sad to see it end, the girls were to notch.

Pretty sure I believe that one hentai where a girl fell through the 2nd floor and landed on the first floor's dick more than I believe this lol.

Nvm even if that did happen you'd be in immense pain and probably internally bleeding instead of horny enough to finish up.

This is so unbelievably stupid that I'm dropping this.

Only 3 volumes left bro. Come this far, may as well finish lol.

Dex-chan lover
I did not remember anything about this series. So me and my boner are confused.

Dude in love with his one-San who became a gyaru teacher. Also, every other girl in the series ends up sucking his dick somehow. Most accidentally, some very much not lol (or at least, they choose to finish instead of question wtf happened, as seen in this chapter).

That's pretty much your context. There's a very loose love story of a dude learning to accept the titular girl's new self as she unveils why she changed, but it's mostly just an excuse to be another To Love Ru Darkness. At least we get more action than Hajimete no Gal.

I don't know how the FUCK that happened, an accidental secret threesome.

At least this manga is back, I saw that it's complete now, unfortunately best girl didn't win and the Yankee girl didn't appear as much in the later chapters. I felt like it ended a little bit too abruptly....

I mean, I didn't even finish it and it's pretty clear who was gonna "win". Honestly that arc was probably just put off until the author couldn't renew another volume and then conclude on 2-3 chapters after he's done adding new girls.

Supporter
I mean, I didn't even finish it and it's pretty clear who was gonna "win". Honestly that arc was probably just put off until the author couldn't renew another volume and then conclude on 2-3 chapters after he's done adding new girls.
It might have been obvious but I definitely like the gyrau student over the teacher. I was hoping the MC would give up when the teacher was leaving aboard and date the gyrau.

Dex-chan lover
i uh im not even mad, good for him but how
why
are they are mentally ya know lacking?

Dex-chan lover
The series has been translated for months
Just now found out about it

Damn, how the hell did I not notice this for such a long time?:wtf:

Dex-chan lover
What terrible writing... What purpose does this even serve? Is this supposed to be funny?

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was so silly, hahaha. It really set a new standard of silliness. Also, it is so fun to read the comments, everyone is like "wtf?!"

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna level with you... After 7 months without updates, I thought we were gonna get another dump of 10+ chapters like last time. Not once did it occur to me that the scanlators were having trouble finishing their projects. Thank you for your hard work and I hope you get the help you ask for!

Users who are viewing this thread