Gyaru Sen - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - Yankee & Gyaru JK and The Blind Hotpot Party

Dex-chan lover
What terrible writing... What purpose does this even serve? Is this supposed to be funny?
Imagine reading the actual absurdity of this chapter and reading everyone's reactions to this and not laughing. I'm fucking dying over here from laughter from all these people acting like they're high and mighty and don't think this shit is funny. Careful getting off that high horse of yours.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine reading the actual absurdity of this chapter and reading everyone's reactions to this and not laughing. I'm fucking dying over here from laughter from all these people acting like they're high and mighty and don't think this shit is funny. Careful getting off that high horse of yours.
"Careful getting off that high horse of yours"? Sounds like you're extremely insecure about your sense of humor. Hate to break it to you, but not finding something funny does not turn you into an elitist. But sure, I'm wrong, this chapter was hilarious, and everyone should instantly laugh at the mention of accidental sexual intercourse. Feel free to believe anything that helps you sleep at night.

Dex-chan lover
"Careful getting off that high horse of yours"? Sounds like you're extremely insecure about your sense of humor. Hate to break it to you, but not finding something funny does not turn you into an elitist. But sure, I'm wrong, this chapter was hilarious, and everyone should instantly laugh at the mention of accidental sexual intercourse. Feel free to believe anything that helps you sleep at night.
Just telling you to liven up and find dumb shit funny for once. Live life, brother.

Users who are viewing this thread