Gyaru Sen - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - Gyaru-Sen and The Igloo

TEU

Dex-chan lover
guinaifen-sexalarmguinaifen.gif

Dex-chan lover
No way she kiss blocked him and then gave him a bj?? Tf is this manga's logic? I still don't understand why she turned into gyaru, well yes because of him, but that's so dumb. She literally only does sexual things with him. sigh

more seggs pls

Dex-chan lover
Hajimete no Gal has the whole universe cockblocking MC while he's already dating the FMC

This manga however got multiple women throwing themselves at this MC and even got him in asinine situations that are forcing lewd events

I guess the author is incapable of making a normal manga 😮‍💨

Dex-chan lover
this is easily like the luckiest fucking guy in any ero manga i've ever read
he's getting sweet blowies left and right. blowies during school hours, nice

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused. Are they dating right now when he was just eating that other girls pussy last chapter?

Supporter
He's bold enough to finally kiss her and she is finally giving him bj's instead of weird torture. There is progress.

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused. Are they dating right now when he was just eating that other girls pussy last chapter?
You're only confused because you are apparently expecting Logic and Consistency. If you check your brain at the door you'll have a better time.

Dex-chan lover
Hajimete no Gal has the whole universe cockblocking MC while he's already dating the FMC

This manga however got multiple women throwing themselves at this MC and even got him in asinine situations that are forcing lewd events

I guess the author is incapable of making a normal manga 😮‍💨
Prolly cause there are already tons of normal Manga out there. Want a normal Manga? Go read one of the many other normal romances. This here is trash ecchi that exists solely for enjoyment. The people coming here expecting some deep romance only to write paragraphs about how rediculous it all is (not saying you did) completely fucking ducked under the point of a Manga like this.

Users who are viewing this thread