Gyaru Tensei ~ Isekai Seikatsu Majidarui ~

Double-page supporter
fyi to people about the axe , the magazine where it was published got axed/ended so kinda unlucky for the manga. Not sure what will happen to the others that were published on it and were also ongoing. Hopefully they find another place

Isn't the Isekai Spider being published in the same magazine? That one is crazy popular, no way it will end.

Contributor
@AcNano
Say, I understand that the magazine itself got cancelled and all but if the manga itself tried to give an ending (even if it's kinda an absurd way), can't we say that his publication status is completed instead of cancelled?
I mean, at least it's a proper ending, even if the author skipped all the "subjugation of the demon lord" part for that.

@mousehunter
Another manga I know is Shina Dark where it became interesting but ended suddenly with so many question unanswered.

Double-page supporter
@KN-XIII I def agree with that , the ending was still pretty good . Still unlucky for the magazine tho since it had allot of decent manga on it

Damn, I really liked this one... hopefully the author can get a new series soon. I’ll miss this one, }: [

I think the whole manga was just one big twitter ad. 😂
Jokes apart, it was a good one. Too bad it had a rushed ending.
But was a good ending anyways. 🙂

The ending was rushed with some major plotholes but it was good nonetheless and actually had an ending (unlike most isekai)! I'm kinda sad it ended but I don't regret reading this!

The best kind of Isekai is one where the girls get a happy ending in the end. But I feel sorry for the horny girl who got trapped in Japan now. So maybe a spinoff series? 🤪

So the Magazine that was Carrying it got axed huh, I hope the Author tries a reprinting like a few others have done,
Or maybe a retelling of some kind ( Maybe ON twitter- or Insta- since , you know...)

I would have rated it higher but it got cut right when it was building into its height

On the bright side Its the story did have an ending in mind (rushed obviously) from the beginning, and that's why it could have an ending that at least made sense.
although "THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES........" could have worked as well and i guess it did?

this manga was really good. Very unique concept. However had to be cancelled so early on :(
The ending was really really good though. At the very least it ended nicely

Dex-chan lover
@Kudoshi_ if it was released today it would have lasted longer because twitter manga is now a thing and is more famous than before considering they are using twitter as their cheat skill.

Users who are viewing this thread