Gyaru Tensei ~ Isekai Seikatsu Majidarui ~

Dex-chan lover
I just lost some of my brain cells.

but hey thats the same effect as using drugs. Followed

Ho no ! The harem of stupid girls go iskai-ed withouth the MC ! What will happens ?!?

Dex-chan lover
I get it. Japanese truck manufacturers are actually affiliated to divine entities that recruit teenagers into other world adventures.

so... they are going to get alot of folowers and this folowers are going to help them with knowledge?

Dex-chan lover
Truck-kun is improving, now it sends 3 people to other worlds instead of one at once!!! "Truck-kun has leveled up!!"

Double-page supporter
So, I recognize 2/3 of the series being parodied (RE:Zero and Danmachi) but can't figure out the 3rd one.

Dex-chan lover
This has potential. A bunch of dumb gyaru stuck in another world. Could this be the legendary "Actually Somewhat Okay Isekai"? I guess we'll find out.

Series is gonna live and die on the humor so let's hope it can keep being funny.

Another Isekai? I don't like this one so I'll probably drop it, but I might check it again when I have the time to spare.

this is just....
... shit. never thought that i would read something this bad. my eyes still hurts from reading this shit. damn i need a medic -.-

0gY2WUS.png

Fed-Kun's army
This is a very interesting and refreshing take on the genre. I'm looking forward for more.

Aggregator gang
I'm looking forward to seeing the generic isekai MC-type gets his shit ruined by the teasing gyaru

Dex-chan lover
I see people suffering mental damage after reading the chapters, I feel mental damage just reading the synopsis

Dex-chan lover
It does bring up an amusing incident that if people who die go to this world a bunch, it would make sense to run into other people who died you might know. The humor's working for me so this looks like it could be fun. I am pretty amused that the main gyaru is literally the worst. Even the idiot gyaru has some higher stats.

Wonder how Twitter will actually factor into this. Maybe their stats increase the more followers they have?

Users who are viewing this thread