Gyaru That Becomes Menhera After 10 Days

Dex-chan lover
Some people are surely wondering about the meaning of “menhera”. It is a portmanteau (squished compound) formed from the English “mental” and “health”, and refers to psychologically unhealthy, obsessive love. So this story is a fantasy for guys who wish that sexy women would be so desirous of these losers as to become emotionally broken.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Some people are surely wondering about the meaning of “mehera”. It is a portmanteau (squished compound) formed from the English “mental” and “health”, and refers to psychologically unhealthy, obsessive love. So this story is a fantasy for guys who wish that sexy women would be so desirous of these losers as to become emotionally broken.
That's fucked

Dex-chan lover
Some people are surely wondering about the meaning of “mehera”. It is a portmanteau (squished compound) formed from the English “mental” and “health”, and refers to psychologically unhealthy, obsessive love. So this story is a fantasy for guys who wish that sexy women would be so desirous of these losers as to become emotionally broken.
That explains why the author is portraying the woman as completely sociopathic from the beginning.
It adds all kinds of creepy vibes. The only thing more or less realistic is that she gets turned down... So far.

She extremely different with the one in sequel
True, the other one looks to have been portrayed much less creeply. I mean, at least she shows emotion.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Basically a yandere without the violence

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone who thinks this is not peak cuteness and healthiest type of relationship in modern times is either a whore or a cuck :whistle:

Dex-chan lover
Hot science. The combo of lovely art & blatant sexual pandering (from both character & artist) cut through my defenses like paper. Not that I'm actually claiming to possess defenses.

"You can use me. It's okay."

Guh. For future reference, the recipe: zero effort availability, relentless moon eyes, voluminous sweater friends, and six uninterrupted pages of that panty...thing...she did. You know what I mean, don't make me say it.

Double-page supporter
im trying to read this while in school but GAWD DAYUM there is so much fan service

Dex-chan lover
the development arc is suprsingly... good.
But after that it kind of silly. Like there was some logic behind the girl behavor and how we see it grow. There are actually build up going on.
Then she act like ... cringe ? idk. and there are no progcess at all, just mindless episodic fan servive

Double-page supporter
Why does such trash always end up on the top of the website

• This
Reactions: N2O

Users who are viewing this thread