Dex-chan lover
- Joined
- Feb 7, 2025
- Messages
- 4,476
Nice cute chapter-
Aight I'm reading allat
Hrm
That's quite the origin story of enlightenment
It always starts somewhere simple then devolps into something far deeper
Yuri across media yet sticking to a certain vibe of Yuri still
Thou should broaden thy horizons, mere separate mediums is weak
Thou must look at the more toxic Yuri as well as the pure
Their practically two sides of the same coin dammit
And understanding Yuri you don't like will help you love the Yuri you do all the more
Reading on nvm
It's clear one needs to devolp their own vibes a bit more
Nothing is without fault and to ignore that is ignorance
Ya lost me at teacher student Yuri as that's a hard no for me
I still fail to see the appeal there
"There is absolutely no way we're ever getting between them"
SPEAK LOUDER FOR ALL THE OTHER SIDE CHARACTERS IN YURI
SOME NEED TO HEAR YOU
I second Yuri belonging in Aquariums and places with water
It's quite literally a requirement for all Yuri stories
I could get along with this prez
In the same way I wouldn't
Agree to disagree to agree
Have a nice day
Chapters cute also if I didn't already say
Aight I'm reading allat
Hrm
That's quite the origin story of enlightenment
It always starts somewhere simple then devolps into something far deeper
Yuri across media yet sticking to a certain vibe of Yuri still
Thou should broaden thy horizons, mere separate mediums is weak
Thou must look at the more toxic Yuri as well as the pure
Their practically two sides of the same coin dammit
And understanding Yuri you don't like will help you love the Yuri you do all the more
Reading on nvm
It's clear one needs to devolp their own vibes a bit more
Nothing is without fault and to ignore that is ignorance
Ya lost me at teacher student Yuri as that's a hard no for me
I still fail to see the appeal there
"There is absolutely no way we're ever getting between them"
SPEAK LOUDER FOR ALL THE OTHER SIDE CHARACTERS IN YURI
SOME NEED TO HEAR YOU
I second Yuri belonging in Aquariums and places with water
It's quite literally a requirement for all Yuri stories
I could get along with this prez
In the same way I wouldn't
Agree to disagree to agree
Have a nice day
Chapters cute also if I didn't already say