Gyaru to Nekura no Kyuuketsu Kankei - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Somebody's catching feelingssssssss~
(And the other a cold)

This series does the neck biting like once a chapter so normally i'd have gotten bored but i feel like the manga does a good job putting emotions into every time which keeps it interesting and suggestive.

Dex-chan lover
Chibi vampire already got mother's approval. Wedding when?
In all seriousness, I was very moved when I saw that Makuru put herself in danger just to save Iyone.
She is being more gentle with Iyone too, I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Also like always, thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Man I loved it if every page is coloured but that will take a lot of time for the author ... that they only do it in first few pages in every vol T^T

Dex-chan lover
Chibi vampire already got mother's approval. Wedding when?
In all seriousness, I was very moved when I saw that Makuru put herself in danger just to save Iyone.
She is being more gentle with Iyone too, I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Also like always, thanks for the translation.
To save Iyone ?
She just have a cold, she can pretty much just sleep it off, I never understood why this is always so dramatized in manga.

Aggregator gang
@louloute0203 I agree, in mangas the Cold is basically a sudden onset disease with high fever forcing the affected to be bedridden and that pass after a literal day.
The only other symptom they make is usually cought, but even that is rare. Sneezing and Running nose, that are the 2 most common symptom, are virtually unheard of.
In adults and adolescents actually fever for colds is actually rare, and even that the should rarely be on a temperature that cause fainting or deliriums . Albeit in this case they use the blood sucking as excuse, and it certain ways it could make sense.
Another stuff that make me in pain, is that when in mangas there is a contagion risk, the symptom of the other person start the very next day (incubation period this unknown) and at max intensity (most serious symtomps appear a 1-2 days after the milder symptoms onset)

In this case I can understand the other girl panic as she's not knowledgeable with humans diseases. Actualy using ice or similar to bring down is not actually recommended unless either the temperature is extermly high (> 40 C) or it's the result of externel hypertermia (as in heat exhaustion or heat stroke). (And you ar esupposed to misure it as above 39.5 C temperatures could indicate seriuous enough conditions to warrant medical attention, sometimes emergential)

Users who are viewing this thread