Gyaru Who Becomes Menhera After 10 Days - Ch. 17 - Day 7

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least I hope she fixed her issues now. =.= That it doesn't get any worse.

Dex-chan lover
big boob friends

also lol she's slowly becoming more and more menhera...

Fed-Kun's army
What an improvement, both the main heroine and the translator. im so proud q.q

Dex-chan lover
Yes, they are the same series just re-branded midway. You outta pocket did an oopsie and missed literally 95% of the whole series and only did the ending, so this whole time you could say we've been playing catch up.
I see.
I kinda guessed it, but I was indeed a bit confused on the order since there are 2 other Menhera Gyaru series. (which I guess come after the confession)
I hope @Pokebat can TL everything and put it together as they're doing now

Dex-chan lover
That's some consistency right there. Usually stuff in the beginning of a manga gets forgotten about later on because the story evolves as it progresses. I never even considered that that was the reason he was rejecting her advances.

Dex-chan lover
wish we could at least see mc, but I think this "manga" is supposed to be self-insert bait so probs won't happen

Contributor
I really like that this went and addressed that "I'm only using you to lose my virginity" thing she intended back from the earliest chapters. I'm glad it's not conveniently forgotten as they slowly advance their relationship, but it's something to be resolved. She also developed enough to fall in love and realize it was a stupid thing to say and point it out herself, that's good.

As far as a lot of these first-person POV self-insert web comics go, I'd say this is already a cut above most of them. Admittedly the bar is very low, since most of those are just one-pager full-color forgettable fanbox bait, but this Menhera Gyaru series is something I'll be able to remember.

Users who are viewing this thread