Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Baron Baumeister

Double-page supporter
the King can easily manipulate the MC since he has given him a bigger status, but it's funny how the author decided to make the MC more humble instead of trying to deny too much reward to evade the trap(status) given to him. Though it would have been fun if the story showed how vicious the king was and how the MC struggles to escape the King's rewards(traps) to just like how the MC did to his best friend when he became an emperor

Honestly I'm loving this story so far, gotta love how the author skips the action stuffs and puts more relevant discussion about nobility.

Ok, another harem member added, I hope MC's best friend will have a fiancee in the future, it's gonna be boring if every girls goes toward the mc.

Aggregator gang
Well, the new girl is better than the other 2... Time to add a nun to the harem as the main wife '---'

Dex-chan lover
Figures the most pious girl in the manga so far also has the most sinful bod 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Wait, did they just organize a 500-man fighting force for him without telling him they were doing so?

Getting OP in these isekai stories reminds me of getting OP in games. Once you're too powerful, most things you can do lose meaning and it gets boring. He basically got power, riches and fame just handed to him, so most things would seem trivial and uninteresting.

@cullinaire Haha, well said. 👾

Dex-chan lover
Oof. I can see she has some extra... burdens compared to the other girls.

Dex-chan lover
So thats how they lure in the followers I see 😇

@ShinTenshiro20 Im very late to reply and Im sorry for that, but you lifted a huge burden off my chest with that info.
At least now I know that the MC will not stay virgin forever like most dense mofos. If you dont mind telling me, does he fuck the other girls as well?

Users who are viewing this thread