Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Fiancee

Double-page supporter
Damn, that was fast, I was just thinking of another harem member, not expecting that she will actually snatch the official wife seat.

Gotta complement how innocent these heroines are, unlike in Sevens, where heroines are always in conflict.

Dex-chan lover
Well, she isn't wrong about mistresses being able to have influence in this sort of court politics setting. I just wrote a comment on another series recently about how Madam de Pompadour more or less had the power of a prime minister while she was the King of France's mistress. I'm not familiar with how much the queen did in comparison, so I'm not sure if that's an example to use as far as a mistress having more influence than the wife though.

Double-page supporter
Meh, that boring nun is going to be the official wife? Hopefully her character develops more but so far there's nothing special about her just a stupid smile on quiet girl with big breasts.

Aggregator gang
hum... well... WTF? I said that i wanted the new girl as the main wife of the harem, but i wasn't expecting to be so fast LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

That caught me out of guard...

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what is wasting her talent? Getting married? 👻

Does the author have some obsession with 12-year olds? You can make attractive girls that are older, you know?

"Hard life"
What is difficult about their lives at this juncture? I haven't seen any hardship thus far in the entire story.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like MC is lacking goals. At first his motivation was to become independent and self sufficient since he wouldn't get an inheritance. He got that with his teacher's inheritance. But now it's like he's just going along with other people's plans for him. And the engagement to the girl is so sudden and jarring, or out of place. He kept saying he's not interested in girls his age, no signs of wanting any romance or starting a family. A stranger hints about marriage and then suddenly MC says OK.

man sometimes i wonder why people can jab they own stomach with problem , what a big brain 😷

Dex-chan lover
Well, sad but best flat chested girl got easily defeated by a boob monster once again. Such a shame.

Also, I hope that fantasy of her future self isn't how it actually happens. She better stay flat. lol

Dex-chan lover
This is like 1 million times better than the anime adaptation from the LN xD

Banned
Wow, something akin to a proper baptism and marriage even.
Is this Cardinal... dare I say it, based?

Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread