Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Fight to the Death Part 4

It's like the grind of figuring out a raid for the first time without any of the fun of playing. If only this arc hadn't lasted over half a year.

Is it possible to allow the flames through a specific part of the barrier or make a funnel through it so the flames hit the automatons?

Power Uploader
So, it's been 6 months (real time), and they're still fighting through the same endurance test dungeon with no progress in sight...

Dex-chan lover
I dont see this manga continuing tbh. I bet the japanese are also raging how long this "dungeon shit" is lasting. Literally been months and they still doing the same shit.

Supporter
@Tudpool had the same though, glad I'm not the only one who thought of it. The party certainly hasn't been using their heads to the fullest in this dungeon.

Group Leader
See, that's the problem when you start drawing your manga without thinking of a story first...
I don't care anymore... Just put an end to this arc, even if the MC has to use the special spell "Deus Ex Machina".

The next arc better be awesome, the author just took a 6 month vacation in plot writing, so he had plenty of time to make it a masterpiece...

They're going to find out after that the cable they cut was actually siphoning power from the statue and sending it somewhere else or something like that...

It feels like the author is just using these chapters to buy time because he's creatively barren.

Users who are viewing this thread