Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! - Vol. 9 Ch. 52 - Doubts on Father

@Wolvenworks
Anpontan basically means nincompoop or, in other words, an idiot. Which makes the phrasing they used here weird. He says "what do you rate the next head of the anpontan", but he should be saying something like "what do you rate [that next in line fool of a head]" for it to make sense in context. Or whatever else flows better in proper English.

@Amariithynar
Right? The bubbles were very obviously different types, but I guess they wanted to pre-empt the complaints since they always get so many.

Dex-chan lover
So there exist 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, plus more sons from other women who were sent away when they got pregnant?

Dex-chan lover
@raidanzoup agreed. that was hella awkward even if you know its meaning. i would put it like "What do you rate that idiotic next head?", "what do you think of that dumbass heir", or "what do you think of that fool of an heir". replacing "next head" with "heir" works better for me.

So he has no problems with the children only the father yet chose to weaken the strength of the entire family involving the children and the citizens?

Dex-chan lover
kinda funny remembering in the wn
he decided to held hostage of his brother wife just to push some demand

@longnameincoming well most of the kids are in better positions because of it so sorta balances out. The citizens wouldn't be affected that much unless this leads to a revolt or something.

Dex-chan lover
@wahyurockajn actually
that fake revolt by klaus so his idiot grandkid didnt end up same as Kurt, the grandkid knowing herman end up become head of family and how the fiefdom prosper green with envy and think since they also had blood of noble had right to the honey, knowing this klaus staged the revolt so all the blame fall on him as mastermind

Actually, given what a scumbag Kurt is, I wouldn't be surprised if Altur did in fact murder Klaus' son and future son-in-law. After all, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I don't think Klaus is lying, either. He has very little to gain personally but everything to lose (though whether or not he even has anything to lose at this point is debatable).

I get the feeling that Wendelin will end up taking over the territory and adding it to his own. The main Baumeister family is already in steep decline and stuff like this will make it unravel even further.

But man, if this is true, I feel terrible for Wendelin's mother.

man sure is nice that the entire fucking world is driven by some mystical force that makes people go to the current scene/setting to progress plot. sure is fucking nice

The MC just needs to ask the ghosts or timetravel back to before everything happened to clear this whole mess up. I mean I wouldn't put it past the Kingdom to off those two, lessa lone his father. Who knows what else they did considering they let all those people get murdered during the subjugation quest and then tried to keep the profit from the dead peeps.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit! MC's family just keeps getting worse. Is there going to be a development where his father tries to rape his fiances? Because if so, that would be hilarious. Seeing his ass get demolished by beauties would be fun to see.
omg i thought i made this comment since i have the same pfp

Users who are viewing this thread