Hachuurui-chan wa Natsukanai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Contributor
Unsure because of machine translation
Well, at least this group's honest about it.

Also, were the RAWs also like this? Or was it some really bland copyright-dodging name instead?

b5.png

Double-page supporter
So...he's letting Taro rape her? That's kind of fucked up.

Dex-chan lover
Just keep her away from Praying Mantises, and Preying 'Man'tises. 🤪
EDIT. I mean centipedes 😱

Dex-chan lover
@SoloSera depends whether you view her as a lizard or a person. There are quite a few species that procreate exclusively through 'rape', where the female has no real sex drive and doesn't even experience sexual pleasure.

Double-page supporter
@solosera, i assume mating in lizards is similar to ducks, where the female in heat never really wants to have with all the males that approach her so the female evolved a maze like vagina and the male duck a corkscrew shape penis

Double-page supporter
I don't really think what you said changes anything, Kevadu. She expressed that she didn't want it in our own language. I think that draws a pretty decisive line. Additionally, I don't think a species' survival relying on rape makes it acceptable. Something occurring naturally does not make it something to condone.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, @SoloSera is right. She is clearly sentient and doesn't want it. It's fucked up but this is just another case of Japan thinking sexual harassment/assault is funny.

Fed-Kun's army
@SoloSera @XellosPY Right totally something only Japan does, nobody else in the world does it. Not like a staple of Western comedy media includes sexual harassment and abuse at the expense of men or anything. Riiiiiight....

How many prison assault jokes has American TV & Movies made? I think too many to count, I saw a video recently about talking about how even children's cartoons make those jokes as well. That's ingrained it is in Western humor and Hollywood in general.

Aggregator gang
@SoloSera People can't see your replies unless you @ them. Also, the word "rape" is vacuous in the context of nature, because animals do not have the mental capacity to give consent as it's defined in human culture. Humans can't define morals for something that doesn't think the same way as humans, since morals only come from the way we think. You could argue that she's acting like a human, but the whole point of this comedy genre is to treat personified things as if they aren't personified, so that the audience sees a personified reaction to their normal environment.

Fed-Kun's army
She has the same personality as Jeff Dunham's puppet: Achmed the Dead Terrorist!

Users who are viewing this thread