HadaCamera - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Prepare Yourself...!!

Dex-chan lover
Well that was awkward - not sure the GF would agree about this not being cheating, man. And what's with the inconsistent censored ship :questionblob:

Double-page supporter
Sheesh, what kind of idiots makes a fuss about a virgins... just take care of your partner's needs. That's all that matters.

Sheesh, what kind of idiots makes a fuss about a virgins... just take care of your partner's needs. That's all that matters.
Umm, probably chads. We like our shit new. Use-goods are for last place (if you're not first you're last) and settlers :) VIRGIN SUPREMACY >>>>

Double-page supporter
Even as a joke, that is such a garbage idea. By your logic, if you actually lose your virginity, you yourself will have lost the game and be forever in last place. What else could you do? I guess you could put someone on a pedestal as some kind of... Schrödinger's V-card. Only satisfied by never checking for yourself. You have fun with that.

Even as a joke, that is such a garbage idea. By your logic, if you actually lose your virginity, you yourself will have lost the game and be forever in last place. What else could you do? I guess you could put someone on a pedestal as some kind of... Schrödinger's V-card. Only satisfied by never checking for yourself. You have fun with that.
I have no idea why you think I am joking. I assure you, I put it on everything that I am being 100% serious about this matter. It's only a garbage idea to those who are satisfied being a beta male or cucks because they hate what they can't achieve. Thus, they settle. I, on the other hand, value myself as a king and naturally have the standard of one as well. I will only have the finest 😏

This logic only applies to women. Why? A key that opens any lock is a master key but, a lock that opens to any key is a shit lock. Let that digest. I appreciate your concern, friend. However, I have laid with many "shit locks" and dumped them right after because they are for fun ONLY. I am still searching for that diamond in the rough though.

Ight adios, if you wanna drop this for an asinine reason, then go ahead

......is this how you actually feel about women in society?
Haha. I can see how the ignorant might see this as preposterous reasoning, but it is the truth. The truth can be cold and harsh, but I think it is much better than pretty lies. Also, fret not, my friend. As per my previous statement, there might be hope! Hikari might not be a whore after all (unused, virgin BANZAI!). I will be seeing this one through!

I am not sure how to answer your last question because I do not think I have told you how I felt about them to begin with. However, I will simply state that virgin women will ALWAYS triumph over used-good, sluts. I do not hate the latter because I too am a man. I have carnal desires. It just so happens that used-goods are easy "company" if you catch my drift ;). I hope that answered your question.

Dex-chan lover
Haha. I can see how the ignorant might see this as preposterous reasoning, but it is the truth. The truth can be cold and harsh, but I think it is much better than pretty lies. Also, fret not, my friend. As per my previous statement, there might be hope! Hikari might not be a whore after all (unused, virgin BANZAI!). I will be seeing this one through!

I am not sure how to answer your last question because I do not think I have told you how I felt about them to begin with. However, I will simply state that virgin women will ALWAYS triumph over used-good, sluts. I do not hate the latter because I too am a man. I have carnal desires. It just so happens that used-goods are easy "company" if you catch my drift ;). I hope that answered your question.
You're so cringe dude......

You're so cringe dude......
Haha. Not able to come up with a rebuttal for the truth I have unveiled, so now you resort to personal insult? Told you the truth is ugly. If teaching you a lesson makes me "cringe" then so be it. If you are wise, you will learn. However, you should probably work on your self-esteem first.

Users who are viewing this thread