HadaCamera - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Continuous shooting

Dex-chan lover
Oh, come ON! I'm far from quick-witted, but even I immediately knew the obvious retort to this one: "Really now? Here's why your accusation doesn't make sense: He actually wanted to use it for that purpose, and now he's salty because it can't be used to change someone's feelings for you, but he's claiming I somehow did? If you have any sincere feelings for her, you'll realize you're taking the side of a scumbag and are going in that direction yourself -- by wishing that a magic tool that can make someone love you against their will actually exists, because it appeases your ego to believe it. Think about that for ten seconds."

...then again, I don't know why I would expect anything from this manga other than this being stage-setting for a silly melodramatic "showdown". After all, our heroic MC just finished letting the shop girl nonsensically strip and get him off to prove that he's in true love or something like that. 😅

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Call his bluff. "Yeah, tell everyone about the camera. See how long it is before a Criminal Syndicate\Billionaire\Government disappears you."
There are just so many, many ways you could resolve this conflict other than MC just going along with it, but naturally he will because that's how the author wants to railroad the plot.

Oh well, at least the art is still hot.

Double-page supporter
This should have ended when he got the girl, it's getting dumber by the chapter lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh, come ON! I'm far from quick-witted, but even I immediately knew the obvious retort to this one: "Really now? Here's why your accusation doesn't make sense: He actually wanted to use it for that purpose, and now he's salty because it can't be used to change someone's feelings for you, but he's claiming I somehow did? If you have any sincere feelings for her, you'll realize you're taking the side of a scumbag and are going in that direction yourself -- by wishing that a magic tool that can make someone love you against their will actually exists, because it appeases your ego to believe it. Think about that for ten seconds."

...then again, I don't know why I would expect anything from this manga other than this being stage-setting for a silly melodramatic "showdown". After all, our heroic MC just finished letting the shop girl nonsensically strip and get him off to prove that he's in true love or something like that. 😅
The way I interpret it is he will claim in front of the GF that the MC used the camera to fck her duplicate. It's jsut blackmail. He thinks because she blushed when he came onto her that she still has feelings for him so his gamble is to dare the MC and make him give up on her.
I would wouldn't be surprised if the author turns it into one of those situations where the MC sees her % points and leaves her without telling her anything because they aren't that high. BS like that isn't beyond him.

Dex-chan lover
I used to roll my eyes and tell myself "At least the art is good, and it's not as bad as Rent-A-Cuck".

Now I'm down to "At least the art is good, and not every chapter makes me roll my eyes so hard I'm afraid I'll sprain them." :worry:
I'm down to "Welp, maybe Boton will get fucked this episode."

Dex-chan lover
The girl he's fucking is so much hotter than the girls he's making her turn into... Also, I'm just in it for the sexy flat chested nerdy girl. This is ab absolutely awful series besides that.

Users who are viewing this thread