HadaCamera

@Raffro
I don't think so, I don't have the courage to risk reading to find out...
but the good thing (in some way) is that there is no cheating/ NTR

@Raffro @koyokoyo I dropped this series almost a year ago cause some1 told me that there actually is ntr. I cant tell u when or if this is actually true, but i would check if u want to avoid that.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I was wondering why I didn't recognize some of the characters. This is a sequel.

At least this one has a very clear good end.

Fed-Kun's army
@HallowedDeep @@koyokoyo
After your comment today hallow i read the raws till end and rest assured there's no NTR.
Altho The Fmc almost gets raped a few times and the flat chest girl goes psycho but it all ends happily ever after.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kookoo348
The one you talking about is probably the child hood friend.
She thinks of him for a moment but disperses the thought.
She develops feeling for mc and they go steady but cuz theres a lot of drama after that.

Fed-Kun's army
Just skimmed through raw Ch. 28-81 end (for some reason 1-27 are missing) and I am not impressed.
Glasses girl turns yandere and transforms into a douchey guy and tries to rape the MC's love interest. The actual douchey guy also tries to rape the bobcut girl. And then later on he also tries to rape the glasses girl. And I'm sure there's more dumb fuckery going on in ch. 14-27 with that first guy. It's literally Nozoki Ana all over again. Even the characters are pretty much a copy/paste from Nozoki Ana. Glasses girl's psychotic behavior reminds me of Nozoki Ana's FMC. And there's a older sister character of bobcut girl that's similar to Nozokia Ana's FMC's older sister. It's like the author is using the same template and just altering the premise a little bit every time. Only thing I liked was the genderbend sex between MC and FMC, but I literally could've just read some hentai doujins for that. Reading this authors' works is so frustrating, because it's not hentai oriented enough to fap to, and the story's so dumb that I can't even enjoy it as a story.

Edit: Just read the missing raws on another site and, sure enough, the FMC also almost gets raped. Literally every single heroine in the series gets a near-rape experience. This author's a joke lmao.

Also the FMC has a handsome extrovert ex-boyfriend and MC gets full of anguish on how he couldn't have her first kiss/sex blah blah blah, haha great. Can't even blame all those scan groups for dropping this.

Fed-Kun's army
@Auyuez If that's the future chapters I'll be expecting then it's pretty autistic then. Love the authors character designs but man the stories are not that good. And that harem tag? I bet that's a lie too.

Users who are viewing this thread