Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Blue Fruit

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact: While females produce testosterone they produce a specific quantity at a time, unlike males that are constantly producing it. It is the reason why females are more susceptible to panic attacks. Basically the scenario proposed in the chapter is not possible, but it is a manga I just found it interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@justjorge Lol, I just re-read the raws of chapter 29 and I cannot but agree that Misora's ability to find an “excuse” for the most stupid lewd situations is really brilliant.

Dex-chan lover
Why would she want to shrink her clit?
The damned things are too small usually as is. Surely she'd get off easier with a bigger one?

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan Well, if we take this seriously, then we can also remember that testosterone actually negatively affects the female libido, up to infertility, if there is a critical amount of it. Not to mention about it combined with an extremely hot sexy appearance. But then again, yeah, this is ecchi manga :D.

@Krune I find it funny how you find wholesome romance where there is none, but it seems to me that the word "noble lesbian" does not go well with a girl who literally give forced cunnilingus to another under the guise of a woman's heart-to-heart talk. Sarah at least didn't try to rape her herself, lol. Not to mention that promoting lesbian relationships as forced because of problems with men is somewhat homophobic, but judging by the chapters that follow, it seems that Rui-sensei himself is not far from such logic ...

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan hey man hadn't heard from you in a while so I hope your 2021 is going well so far and I appreciate the necroposting I had completely forgotten I had posted on this chapter a year ago.

Users who are viewing this thread