Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Lord of the Speed

Fed-Kun's army
they're fighting in the bath of all places?!? This is gonna be one hell of a fight!

Dex-chan lover
Given all the yuri hentai in subsequent chapters, I like to watch how funny Mizora's early shyness looks in these chapters. Especially her supposedly negative attitude to Akira, lol. Well, at least if I laugh with this, I won’t get a fire in the ass from how Rui ruined the original idea of ​​manga.

@DarkFlame You should get used to it, somewhere after 45+ chapters the manga becomes one big action shonen with the addition of hentai scenes. Rui has always been a mangaka of such, so this is essentially the answer to the question "what if Shonen Jump's author will be a pervert and yuri fan".

@odoritomaki you're telling me we have to wait a whole week for the next chapter? Jk, great job. Things are gonna be speedy too especially once Gaiden is done. Mostly just wanna see why Misora does what she does in Ch.19 since it makes no goddamn sense to me haha.

Group Leader
@justjorge For the time being I'm stabilizing at one Hagure chapter a week to avoid burnout, but with Corona I might become bored enough to putout multiple chapters a week.

As always, thanks for the chapter. It was weird how misora allowed that girl t grope her breasts as she pleased (especially when both started sucking one of her nipples, although that was kind of hot)

Dex-chan lover
@Njoku Bearing in mind her canonical bisexuality, in future chapters it will be said that she is more open to lesbian experience. Given the context and some lines in the author’s blog, I suspect that this was a kind of loophole to simultaneously preserve her chastity and add sex scenes. This is even more consistent with the trend in the AV industry, where young girls often start with lesbian experiences as safer and easier than sex with extraneous men.

For example, in subsequent chapters you will be able to see her full lesbian sex with Akira many times, although they will not even be officially considered lovers until chapter 32. At the same time, any attempts at seduction by men will be portrayed as ugly harassment against her chastity. One way or another, the later Misora ​​can be described by ecchi harem's meme "technical virgin" https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TechnicalVirgin.

@Superoniichan I see, pretty convenient for takatou-sensei i guess. I wonder if this is also a way to not upset some fans, like, they don't want to see misora with some dude but are fine if it's a cute chick.
But still, the way the korean girl approached Misora was very straightforward (outside an av scene i mean) considering they barely know each other, and how misora didn't protest much.

Dex-chan lover
@Njoku In fact, many yuri stories intentionally show bisexual characters in order to simultaneously “save” them from men and preserve the illusion that girls may be your love interest. Add to this the homophobic stereotype of the inferiority of lesbian relationship (Japanese stereotypes consider lesbianism a phase of female youth, therefore, while she is young and doesn't need to give birth to children, all is normal) and you will get the illusion of Misora ​​as a conditionally free waifu. In fact, even the manga itself discusses this several times, showing her relationship as pure sex and mentioning independence from men as a plus.

Now imagine that in chapter 19 the guy will try to do something similar and she will immediately hit him in the skull. "it is not dangerous if we are both girls" (c).

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan
Every comment section you're there telling people what happens in later chapters. Give it a rest! Use spoiler tags at least.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't Puff Puff a Dragon Quest thing?

[Edit]: Oh. The credits page clarified it. I'd completely forgotten about that incident.

Users who are viewing this thread