Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 3 Ch. 21.5 - Chichigami Lovers☆ 2: White and Black

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Rui has done any research for this, as well as other mangaka, or is it just random knowledge, lol. In any case, Misora ​​will always be my favorite in this manga. I am not a fan of big boobs, but in general, in my opinion, she is in any case the hottest female character in this work. For this reason, it constantly hurts me to see all the crap that she gets because of Rui and other characters.

Thanks for the chapter as usual! I will look forward to her duel with Akira in the next chapter, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@criver This is all a moral trauma after the style of drawing of hentai artists, you understand what I mean, lol. But although Sora is not the target of my erotic dreams, it was a good reference, I appreciate it :D

Thanks for this chapter
I like A's and B's but I'm more into B's and B cups in particular. If you know what I'm sayin' wink wink nudge nudge

Dex-chan lover
If I had to pick one of those two. I'd got with Misora. I pretty much only read this because I have nothing better to do and I'm extremely bored.

P.S. Small breasts are better.

Thanks for this little treat while we wait for big chapter...lol. Also choosing between Misora and Utako is hard...especially after reading chapter 13. She looked really cute in there, plus, she's an ojou-sama (not the bitchy type of course) but Misora has a gentle personality too, and like tl notes said, she is an amazon!

Dex-chan lover
@Njoku Misora ​​could not have another personality, as she is the protagonist in the pantsu fighter / yuri ecchi series (if you saw a parody of this in Fight Ippatsu, then you understand what I mean). Given some chapters, she is even more passive than the traditional protagonist in this genre, although Rui formally tries to fix it from time to time.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, jerking it to softcore videos. Something exclusive to one's youth.

Dex-chan lover
Misora all day every day. I love me some dark skin but more importantly she's very strong. And strong women are SEXY.

Dex-chan lover
@Yotomoe As volumes 5, 7 and 10 can show, she is strong as long as it does not concern abusive behavior frome the side of other women. Even if you forget that in a situation with male x girl it would never go that far and be completely condemned, Volume 10 doesn't even try to be subtle that Misora ​​turned out to be morally weak. However, as I said, Fight Ippatsu (KissSiss author perfectly knows how it works) wouldn't parody it if it were not a common favorite cliche for the genre as a whole. So this is not the fault of Misora, but rather Ru-sensei and the genre itself.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan
True I do wish she had more willpower but there's still something to be said about a girl who could shatter your ribcage but chooses not too. It's like cuddling a lion. You know its not gonna kill you butthe fact that it COULD is a little exhilerating.

Dex-chan lover
@Yotomoe Don't worry, she will remain so until the 10th volume at least. But at the same time, she will more and more turn into an absurdly naive and weak-willed girl who can be forced to have sex with you simply with the help of easy manipulation. Not to mention dumb reactions to voluntary lewd things. I really like Misora ​​as a strong female character, but I just don't understand Rui's strange desire to portray her ever-growing sexuality as a personal and sometimes intelligent downfall.

I don't want to spoil, just wait for the arc with blackmail. Rui tries to cover it up with the fact that her abuser is not a dude, but this does not stop these two chapters from simply throwing premise out the window.

@superoniichan I mean it’s pretty clear even from these chapters Misora is a massive hoe she
masturbates to her own wardrobe malfunction during the tournament for Christ’s sake lol
I’ll be curious to see what the repercussions are from her choices. I don’t think it’s gonna end well for.

Users who are viewing this thread