Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - Pretty Gravure Girl

Dex-chan lover
@justjorge 32 is maximum weird in terms of romance writing, but it don't really wild, I think. If we talk about weirdness precisely in the context of lewd scenes, then I would call a chapters with strap-on and blackmail. The more I think about it, the more it looks like trolling.

@pizzaguy If you are looking for a chapter with silly yuri duel, then this is chapter 22.

@superoniichan
the wildness of 32 comes from how her reaction to being kidnapped and nearly raped by the Doctor is to masturbate and ask Sarah for advice. I just don’t get her rational haha

Dex-chan lover
@justjorge
I practically did not pay attention to this after the whole chapter was literally about that Misora ​​decided to go out with Akira because she wanted to fuck with someone too much. With another manipulation of the latter at the very end. And this is portrayed as love, lol. Against this background, the rest was pretty common ecchi for smut manga. At this time, the blackmail chapter not only screwed Misora's words that lesbian and straight relationships are equivalent (I am absolutely sure that if the rapist was a man, then it would never come to sex, not to mention portraying this as a sex education), but also directly throws the entire first volume into the trash. And then the strap-on chapter with all this straight shouta staff.

Users who are viewing this thread