Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Feels like "Love"

Dex-chan lover
Optionally: All humans are but cups, and mine is filled to the rim with love.
(Anal implications of the sentence could be made clearer if needed ;)

Fed-Kun's army
I'm happy that Beruko is happy, this manga has some pretty lovable Characters so if in the end we get to see them reach their dreams it'll all be worth it.

Hope Misora learns to sing someday lol

Thank you so much for this weeks chapter, can't wait for the next one <3<3<3<3<3<3

Edit:. @Simpleton S I M P

Dex-chan lover
@Alice_is_lost Alas, here I took your baseless comment as a slur against my suggested alternative for Beruko poetry.

Instead it was all about how the worlds words had spoiled my naming sense (and me misunderstanding it, as is apt.)

To console myself I'll have to recall the story of businessman https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_H._Lundin who got asked what "H" stood for so often that he once just yelled out "It's Hitler!. Hitler! All right!" (It wasn't ;)

Dex-chan lover
I swore this was going to end in a dp with old man on bottom and the soccer prince on top with her in the middle.

Dex-chan lover
@Deien

By chapter's end, I was legitimately disappointed by that!

Not even for sheer erotica's sake, but because it was the perfect freaking setup for a (in-universe) perfectly logical threesome.

@svacina Assuming they mean the UEFA Champions League (but you probably know that), but yeah, you can't really win the UEFA.

On another note, Bayern really strong contenders for the UCL this year! I expect them to win. And don't worry, the real team doesn't have any players that are anal-obsessed pedophiles (that we know of, at least).

Dex-chan lover
@Doopington You don't even know how much you are provoking me into spoilers right now, lol.

@RoryMercury If there is no handsome blond with a Japanese girlfriend among them, then you should not worry.

tkl

Dex-chan lover
A quick google didn't find me that MV, but the album cover was enough.

Oh, Japan. So based, so degenerate.

Dex-chan lover
@tkl Trust me man, this isn't the most nasty shit you can find in Jrock/visual kei or our fandom. There is a dedicated resource for fangirls who sleep with group members and their forum is literally filled with compromising content, lol. Even this manga has referenced this several times.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Deep down Beruko have a golden heart.... I'm crying...

And lmao poor @Odoritomaki stumbled upon new 'Japanese thing' 😅

Dex-chan lover
It surely <<Feels like "love">> for them. But I don't know how to personally feel about them getting together lol.

Didn't expect to get a chapter on this guy again to be honest. Maybe Rui thought that last chapter was too gay and needed some ANAL to balance things out. (Yes, I'm an opressive male that uses "gay" as a derogative term. Feel free to get me cancelled.)

@SuperOniichan

I mean. At least it was consensual from the beggining...

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu I won't spoil anything, but Beruko isn't even the only reason for him to appear in this manga. As for gay, yes, I also noticed that the full yuri chapters in this manga very often go hand in hand with straight. For example, the passed yuri chapter followed right after the first appearance of a German guy. If I didn't know Rui, I would begin to suspect that he is afraid that readers will be alienated by too lesbian content.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan

This guy appears again?

Holy shit, that's kinda funny then. Where I come from they say that a soldier who's been warned doesn't die in war, but actually that just means that they'll be ready to fight or escape.

It seems I have been properly warned

Will I get killed anyway or will I be able to fight on I wonder

Rui will tell.

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu Apart from the obvious subplot with Beruko, he will be drawn into the line of another side character. I can't say anything else, it's a spoiler for the tournament arc.

Users who are viewing this thread