Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 8 Ch. 52 - If You Love Me The Strongest

Dex-chan lover
So this is what a real Japanese pro female sumo looks like:

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/yuka-ueta-of-japan-poses-with-the-winners-trophy-on-the-podium-her-picture-id154865364

@Odoritomaki
The right character of baseball-manga is UNO KYUICHI from ASTRO KYUDAN.

@Simpleton
Look NOZAKI MANAHO!
She is the model person for NAGISA .
https://www.google.com/search?q=%E9%87%8E%E5%B4%8E%E8%88%9E%E5%A4%8F%E6%98%9F&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjH19zM15zuAhVb62EKHb0CDVoQ_AUoAXoECAcQAw&biw=1093&bih=817

in Aikido, Aite (the true term for the partner, not Uke) goes along the movement mostly to protect himself, for example, if Aite tries to resist when Juji Garami Nage (crossed arm projection) is used against him, he risks having both arms broken.

Also Aikido isn't based on jujustu but on Daito ryu aikijujutsu and it's used on the tournament because Taiho-justu (used by the policewoman) have strong Aikido bases, mostly because on 1947 when he was created Aikido, as a pacifist art, was the only martial art permitted by the Allied occupation forces

Dex-chan lover
@r_tkt Nice, thanks. Ok, I'm convinced they are not all cylindrical - just the ones winning in solo matchups on an international pro level. XD

Group Leader
@SunSun
That's a very good point. I still think that theologically Paul did more for Christianity than anybody besides Jesus himself... but you're right, maybe calling him the "founder" of organized Chritianity is little misleading. All of his epistles are more like strongly worded recommendations to the early Christians than actual laws. Like you said, it's not until the various canonizations of the early church councils that Christianity becomes organized in the modern sense.

@Ionisator
Thank you for the correction! That's very interesting, and makes a lot of sense. I'll try to talk about how Aikido and Taiho-jutsu tie together for Misao's upcoming fight.

@r_tkt
I can't thank you enough, Rui-sensei. 🙏🙏 I'm deeply intimidated that you read my mediocre translations, but that makes me all the more grateful for you and your work!! I'm so excited for the Valkyrie Opera Finals...

Dex-chan lover
@Odoritomaki Wow, this translation is literally sanctified by Rui-sensei himself.

@r_tkt I am honored to see you here, Rui-sensei! I hope that the salt in some of my comments was not so offensive to you.

Well this comment section went exactly as expected lmfao.
Until the appearance of Rui-sensei himself that is.

Dex-chan lover
I never liked the scientific fighter trope. You don't need a doctorate to understand stopping someone from breathing or causing internal bleeding will end a fight faster. Every martial art already does that!

Users who are viewing this thread