Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 6 Ch. 41 - Sleeping Wind Island

Dex-chan lover
Yes, Misora, the gyaru style is definitely something that will scare the creeps away from you, not bait them even more. And I love how a manga like Hagure tries to support family values ​​directly or indirectly. It's silly and cute at the same time lol. But what I like even more is the audience's seeming love for Mao Mao. As a person who read raws, I can understand it perfectly, but most people have not even seen them. This makes it even more amazing. Thanks for the chapter.

@Odoritomaki You usually pause after the end of the volume, should we expect something like this now?

P.S. This little girl still hopes that she will defeat Misora. Good for her, at least she turned out to be smarter than the last one when meeting Luna lol.

I don't see any problem, lol. Also, where can I read Musashi's book?

Group Leader
@superoniichan Yeah, I'll probably take my usual break after next week. It's allowed me to keep my output consistent. For example, this month has actually been extraordinarily busy for me (my birthday was off the chain) but doing lots of translating and research during my last break made my hiatuses invisible. I also need to binge read Higurashi before October ends. I'm already through Himatsubushi, so I'm making good progress.

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter she loses or gets put on the ropes. Listen when your coach tells you to retreat.

Group Leader
@nutjob Fixed. I had no idea that's the correct way to spell it.

@luvicvis I got a copy from my local lending library! However, it's such an old book, you can probably find a free translation online.

Dex-chan lover
@Odoritomaki Higurashi is a good thing, as an old Shion-obsessed fanboy I totally approve of that :D. Well, happy birthday again and thanks for your hard work, I will be looking forward to the translation.

@Marcellx Rather, it will be a lesson about that clothes should suit the occasion, hehehe.

Double-page supporter
Here we are, the tournament. Thanks for the update. Also @Odoritomaki, yeah man, Higurashi is probably my favorite horror anime of all time, badass

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another chapter, I loved the wholesome beginning in her hometown. Airi seems fun so lets see where this goes.

Dex-chan lover
Miso's Mom has got it goin' on...

She's all I want
And I've waited for so long
Miso, can't you see?
You're just not the girl for me

I know it might be wrong but
I'm in love with Miso's mom...

Fed-Kun's army
Does she really think she can just kick Misora's Abs like that?

Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait to read the next one <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Mao Mao second place close to Misora, this is a cultured fandom

Users who are viewing this thread