Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 6 Ch. 36 - Boy's Heart

Dex-chan lover
@Alice_is_lost Most of these photoshoots are gravure idols content, although AV models can be involved in this too, as far as I can see. For example, Mana Sakura. But obviously this has many own different levels too, I don't think when AKB48 did a gravure photos in a bikini it was considered a shame and lewd lol.

Thanks, but I don't think it can be called a lot of knowledge. It's just that random knowledge that I got in 13 years of having the Internet, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@SuperOniichan It's still something I can appreciate, even if it's not much the fact that you took time of your day to tell me that makes me happy.

And I didn't knew AKB48 did that lol, but considering the sheer mass of integrants of that group I don't find it difficult to believe some of them would do different kind of things.. unless it were the whole group lmao, then I would be surprised

Dex-chan lover
@Alice_is_lost You can search the Internet for a magazine called Weekly Playboy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weekly_Playboy. At one time, this magazine published the cult manga Lady Snowblood, which was extremely influential for the subsequent action ecchi manga, including Hagure. AKB48 often snapped swimsuit photos for it, including covers. While some of their poses look very weird for mainstream show business by Western standards, they are mostly still just cute girls in sexy bikini / lingerie/suits and nothing extra lewd.

Dex-chan lover
That ending was... Unexpected. Everything in this chapter is if I think about it.

Or maybe not... is not like we didn't know about this manga's loli/shota tendencies.

Also kudos to Misora and Akira for not reporting a voyeuristic middle school kid as a criminal (even after scolding him for stealing underwear) and using him to turn themselves on even more during sex with a giant double dildo.

Fuck you Japanese readers if you still think that Misora is a virgin after that.

Also, what is the message on this? That controlling a kids sexual urges via visual stimulus early in life might make them fine adults in the future if guided properly through the right path(?)

That sounds like a run of the mill hentai's justification for the plot! But here is actually a punchline for a joke so maybe the chapter is self-conscious and trying to parody that?

On another note: I think this is the first time Misora has been cumshotted in the whole manga if I remember properly. Is kinda anti-climatic but I definitely don't wanna see another one of those. With all the bastards we've seen in this manga a middle school kid is the least of my worries.

PD: It will take some time to get used to, but subbing is not that hard of a skill set to acquire. At least in the Typesetter aspect and if you wanna keep it at a normal level and not fucking karaokes for every song in the movie. I do edit video a lot for my career assignments tho, and even if subtitling is a little different I might be extremely biased.

Double-page supporter
Great chapter. The series have gotten real boring. Too much lesbian sex. Not into that. Bring back rape, brutality and bestiality. Well, i guess there is the ant-eater.

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu This is not about being "still a virgin" in the biological sense. The point is that she is still "pure", since the otaku is only interested in this question in the context of men and dicks. The events in the next chapter and Misora's reaction to this will once again hint at this thinking. Judging by how often she masturbated and the sumo guy reacted to her wet pussy in volume 2, she lost her virgin pleura even before Akira lol.

@BREADsteeeks In that case, I would be interested to see your reaction to the next chapter, lol.

@Dorofinu
Well, in one of the commissions Misora ​​and this shota went even "a little" further, lol. While this is clearly not canon, it's funny that this is literally the second or third drawing of straight sex with her.

Dex-chan lover
1. Radically increasing the size of a Supreme Court is often the sign that a government is growing totalitarian. It's why packing the court is so controversial even if it's as simple as increasing the court size by one. Though if Japan's Supreme Court started at 15 and stayed at 15, that's not court packing. If Trump increased the court size from 9 to 15 though, pretty much everyone would be mad.

2. I don't believe in a mandatory retirement age but I do believe in term limits. That said, Congress should get time limits before the Supreme Court. The current US system is designed so that the Executive Branch is the least stable while the Judicial Branch is the most stable with the Legislative Branch being somewhere in between. As long as Congress members still have unlimited term limits, the Supreme Court Justices should still serve for life. Once Congress has term limits, the Supreme Court can get term limits that are substantially longer, and I would be okay with it.

Anyways, the boy becoming an upstanding member of society because Misora allowed him to watch her while she was having lesbian sex is hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan

Oh fucking hell not again. In a week I'll forget your meta-warning and read the chapter like usual but now I'm kinda scared.

Lady Snowblood and its 1973 adaptation are credited as the inspiration behind Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill.

Well, that's also another way to sell it.

Dex-chan lover
Watching the trailer I was like "this doesn't feel like Misora" but when she started to do karate she felt SO authentic. Misora IS Karate!!!

Dex-chan lover
@TheMoro I'm talking about gift illustrations that you might have received depending on the store where you bought the volumes of manga. Some of them make the story even more absurd. User @justjorge posted them on the translator's discord.

@Raknasuu Yes, this is one of those promblematic bait chapters. Of course, I have many complaints about this. As usual lol.

If we forget that Lady Snowblood is not about sex and that Hagure is not about a revenge, then the two mangas are quite similar. Especially in using lesbian content as loopholes to circumvent obscene content restrictions lol.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan

I'm looking forward to read your acid next week then!

Well, you are selling me Lady Snowblood in a way that makes it hard not to go and read it. The only thing stoping me is that it's a feudal Japan setting, and those tend to be pretty hardcore.

But again, if it was so influential that it served as a direct inspiration for Kill Bill, it DOES have to be pretty hardcore.

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu To simplify things, this manga is the grandmother of all titles, where a strong skilled in martial arts female lead kicks the asses of dirty men who, together with lesbians, try to rape her. Given that lesbian sex is not considered serious by censors, it mostly ends successful only for lesbians, you know. Not to mention some more weird situations, but that's a spoiler. Although I have to admit, Lady had a pretty good excuse, her mother was brutally raped, so MC had reasons to make the fight against male rape personal. As you can see, even after decades, many works like Ikkitousen, Hagure Idol or Seikon no Qwaser use these tropes and premise. So, it was a big pantsu fighter title even before this genre even appeared.

Users who are viewing this thread