Hagure Ningyou no Diana - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

If you are thinking that you might've seen it somewhere, then lemme tell you, it used to be a one shot, I'll source it when I find it but tbh there's no need cause it's almost one to one with the one shot and much more, art's a bit different tho

Dex-chan lover
In the parlance of our times: Gotcha, fam.

That said, you're making a good point: they aren't tagged as having the same author. Could you open a report? It never seems to work for me.
Got it, thanks a lot. I went ahead and sent in a report to get this merged into Suama (after poking at it it seems like this was probably a mistake caused by how mangaupdates named this author "Suama-ii" to disambiguate them from someone else named SUAMA), so hopefully someone fixes it.

edit: Oh, hey, looks like they've been consolidated now.

Last edited:

reu

Dex-chan lover
I don't like here this is going
Read this dude's oneshots. he's fucked in the head

Dex-chan lover
was

was it really intrusive? if so i'll make sure to take note next time. Also this was actually my first release i would love to hear any feedback ( i actually need it ) thanks.
Yes, please don't place watermarks directly on the panels, it's annoying and the vast majority of manga scanlation groups dont do it. I think it's also against upload rules. The only people I see doing it are shitty manhwa groups or group thats went from manhwa to manga. If you're worried about credits include a credits page, and if you're worried about aggregators removing said pages don't worry as the vast majority of them are too lazy to remove it. I checked the big aggregators and all of them keep the credits pages. Also if you still insist on watermarking don't do it directly on the panel, do it on the white spaces of the page or on the blank sides of the pages like groups do with TL notes. Or like how you did with the second chapter. But I suggest lowering it a bit more or decreasing the font size as it still hits the panel. Moreover I would change fonts to something like wild words. Here is a link to a complete guide to scanlating with downloadable fonts included: https://www.insidescanlation.com/etc/the-idiots-guide-to-editing-manga/guide/type/fonts.html. I suggest using these fonts. Also since your raws are lower res, I highly suggest upscaling them before scanlation. You can look up tutorials on youtube on how to batch upscale on photoshop. Or use waifux2. Here is a list of other upscalers: https://upscale.wiki/wiki/Model_Database#Manga. Here is another good post on upscaling: .

Dex-chan lover
The one thing I find a bit distracting is Mermaid's fingernails. How she doesn't stab everything she touches is beyond me.

Dex-chan lover
Very pleasantly surprised, was expecting generic slave wife fantasy but instead got a very pure and wholesome relationship. I love what I've seen so far :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread