Hagure Seirei Ino Shinsatsu Kiroku ~ Seijo Kishi-dan to Iyashi no Kamiwaza ~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I hope that coat rips. Bit to reveal her identity and so she can breathe!

Dex-chan lover
You'd think a tree of that size would have been just fine without humans tending the place.

Those years don't fit. She mentioned a king from 10 generations ago in a hundred years. Did each king rule only for 10 years each? lol

Dex-chan lover
@aquasilva - I think she said that the kind ruled 10 generations ago, and his reign was particularly long - he ruled for almost 100 years. Even if he started as a child, that's impressive longevity.

@Kaarme - having seen settings where clouds have to be herded manually, and sun depends on the monarch to make it happen, I don't take ordinary natural laws for granted.
Also, the tree may have been poisoned by the enemies, within or without.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme its not about the get care or not but its all about the god getting forgoten or not, there a saying in japan "a god who forgoten by human will cease to exist". The problem here is the god/tree lost its power since its already long by forgoten by people and no one pay respect/worship it again, losing its power end up in withering earth and miasma accumulating that transformed surronding plant into monster

Double-page supporter
I'm calling it. Tree is gonna transform into a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread