Hagure Seirei Ino Shinsatsu Kiroku ~ Seijo Kishi-dan to Iyashi no Kamiwaza ~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
still struggling to accept the MC's name.. "Grass Weed".. oh boy .. naming sense is still as bad as ever ..

as for the plot, it seems the MC has progressed a bit, he took a step into the fight but did not overly fatigue himself, so he could still do his part as a doctor. wonder if the collapse of Astina might result in the collapse of the masking of the support character. it might be the obvious character, another facade or someone entirely else, but i do hope we get some revelations soon.

Dex-chan lover
IHOHIfz.png

...I think only now did I actually get Drakengaard's whole motif about "the black flower".

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist Yeah, every time you see it the flower is white. Except for in the mini-novella I think it has an illustration as black with blood like the panel you clipped. Need to go replay 3 for the nth time now. . .

Dex-chan lover
@dovai its revealed much latter even in WN why she must hide her identity
@larcek if i not remember it wrong astina going to collapse in inevitable,
she uncosciously using mana that way she had super human sense like able to detect enemies attack like this time or pretty much more stroger than normal human, but since unlike mage who got baptised and able to control their mana she didnt that way she run out of it and collapse even thought she have huge amount of it

Dex-chan lover
@PrivatePublic
To be honest, I really hated Drakengaard 3. I didn't even bother doing route D, just watched it on youtube.
The combat was so mediocre, the graphics was rubbish, and the story was B rated and disjointed...I really failed to get the hype around it. Honestly, there are so many games to play these days, there's no reason to limit yourself to games like that.

Then again, I was not the target audience. It's a niche game series, and it has its place and audience. I'm just totally not part of it.

So MC is like Magneto, but instead of controlling/manipulating metal, he does it with wood? xD

Users who are viewing this thread