Hagure Seirei Ino Shinsatsu Kiroku ~ Seijo Kishi-dan to Iyashi no Kamiwaza ~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Ah finally i can make sense why Royal family abbadon the tree, reading MTL WN kinda hard to guess the reason just know royal family abbadon it and need royal blood as miko for contract to revive it

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 Possibly. It was a long time ago, though, so it would also depend on how much the current big magicians know about it. They might not view it as anything much important if the new generation isn't heavily indoctrinated to look out for any remnants of the old faith. In the end, after all, it would benefit the four elements to have everybody believe the four elements have always been the thing, forever. It would ensure less people would ever try to question it. This necessarily also includes the elements mages themselves because somebody would always have loose lips. In this sense it's possible there might be very few people who would immediately try to cause trouble. Especially with all the wars going on, ever fewer people would pay attention. Some might even welcome it if it reinvigorates the land.

Fed-Kun's army
I m glad that so early we get info about the whys of "The flop" thing.
Its all a conspiracy

Double-page supporter
@Talh :
remember, she is not at her physical form ...
so if she somehow materialize physically body ...
We get a loli ?

Dex-chan lover
@yarielist:
She is the SPIRIT of the sacred tree.
Her physical body is the tree itself.
So her appearance will not change.
At most if she uses a magic to materialize her spirit form it would be shrunk but still that of an adult woman.
Hence no loli.

Double-page supporter
@Talh :
according to cliche it will be loli ...
well, who knows it will become chibi (Super Deformed, shortie type)

Dex-chan lover
I really really hope the god joins the harem, the transcendental beauty never joins the harem!

Dex-chan lover
geez, a "god" need's faith to live?
what kind of BS is that, that's weaker than human

Users who are viewing this thread