Hai Gamer na Imouto to Hajimeru VRMMO Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@Lazyxbum

You likely have. It was reuploaded. At first I wondered why I put this title on dropped when I haven't even read it yet. But when I started reading, I realized I've already read it and disliked it immensely. If the first chapter sets the tone for the rest of the manga, then this one is gonna suck badly.

Aggregator gang
Feels a lot like mtl. Sentences are weird all over the place. Can't really rate this until there is a more polished translation.

Contributor
I see that a few translation which I advised were kinda fixed but there's still lots of translation errors.

As I said previously, try to ask someone to double check your translation.

Dex-chan lover
You really need a proofreader. I have no idea what half the things they’re trying to say are, and the ones I do understand are laden with grammatical and spelling errors.

Group Leader
Got an odd feeling while reading so I took a look at the raw, and I see a lot of translation errors. Take it all with a grain of salt.

Contributor
@Solistia
Yes, it has lots of error.
I've pointed some translation errors at first before the chapter got deleted (alongside the comments) and reuploaded with some parts fixed.
But it still has lots of errors. That's why, before a proofreader, I suggested to have someone else double checking on the translation first (or work with another translator). And then a proofreader.

Double-page supporter
Whoa, shit! They should rename their group Cancer Scans.

It's been a long time since I've seen such a copious amount of translation errors and horrifically bad English grammar.

"beacuse it's a mechanism that the file constitution"

They didn't even use a spell checker.

That's Aincrad in the background! That weird floating diamond shape, it's definitely Aincrad!

Users who are viewing this thread