Haibara-kun no Tsuyokute Seishun New Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
The light novel.
The Japanese edition should reach volume 6 by the end of this year.

Excluding those who already dismissed it for critics about wish fulfillment and nitpicking romcom tropes, it's actually made quite well for the genre.

Dex-chan lover
I always kind of laugh when I see a plastic bag with a leek in it. Like this is Japanese short-handed to say it's filled with groceries.

But yeah, wish fulfillment time travel. Expected. Still could be interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Remember, my man, If you were fat and got abs in a month, there would be some serious health issues cuz you were dieting way too much. Don't do this.
Abs shouldn't be the goal. Being Fit and strong should.

Double-page supporter
The light novel.
The Japanese edition should reach volume 6 by the end of this year.

Excluding those who already dismissed it for critics about wish fulfillment and nitpicking romcom tropes, it's actually made quite well for the genre.
For me it was among the weakest similar series starts. It felt more like a super rushed pilot episode with no justification or reasoning for anything that happens. The weakest part was probably the mother scene.

Dex-chan lover
Going too fast.. beginning also looks a lot like bokutachi no remake lol

Dex-chan lover
goddamn, that's a weird comic style for this one
also, I remember cringing when I read the LN of this, so be warned

Dex-chan lover
it fits with the demographic of japanese people tho. there, people can only enjoy their life until they need to get into workforce in which they are stripped from the luxury of free time.

but yeah, i mean this kind of story really just an escapism of people who fantasize of doing this or that in the past instead of trying to do good now and improve their life. (NGL i also always fantasize about investing to bit coin before it went big)
holy fuck same, on 2015 friend of mine telling me to put $1200 for Ether as investment but that kind of money pretty substantial at the time so i decline his offer at the time. if i can turn back time once that would be the moment

actually hold up, why there's no Bitcoin investing sceme Manga yet ?( i know there's trading one like fx senshi)
fuck about fucking girl and do over, Just invest on bitcoin, scam everyone with NFT and with billions you could literaly fucking everyone.

Dex-chan lover
This kind of story is boring if you're handsome/pretty. It's easy to get friends when you look good.

Wish someone would make one where the mc is just ugly or below average even and do it skillfully too. Man. The drama in the story like that would be so good to read.

Users who are viewing this thread