Haibara-kun no Tsuyokute Seishun New Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I've probably just outgrown this genre, but my man as a full grown working adult, how do you not feel weird pining for high school freshmen

Thanks for the chapter!
About that - my prediction is probably dude's gonna figure out it's creepy and go for Miori, I'm pretty sure this isn't her first time around either. Just a guess though.

Dex-chan lover
I mean at least he has a goal, albeit not one I would choose myself, and the credit page made me a bit sus about whether or not he's going to keep up that goal. But hey, fighting!

Dex-chan lover
Well, the Japanese side also hasn't updated since October.
I've probably just outgrown this genre, but my man as a full grown working adult, how do you not feel weird pining for high school freshmen
He's just about to graduate university when he went back in time. So he hasn't exactly experience years working as adult yet.

The most ridiculous is that one from the manga about childhood friend turns lover with 2 years age gap?
Where after one of them became 20, suddenly their relationship became one between adult and underage, even though they're only 2 years apart.

I'm pretty sure this isn't her first time around either. Just a guess though.
Not so sure about that. Romcom heroines are usually a lot more mature, so Miori is not so much to put her in possibly time-slipped list.
It's the romcom guys who are usually passive.

Dex-chan lover
Dunno why he'd wanna go after someone who's obviously a pretentious bitch, and cave to someone who's a bully all after he jacked himself out as well. Writing is already bad after 2 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Dunno why he'd wanna go after someone who's obviously a pretentious bitch, and cave to someone who's a bully all after he jacked himself out as well. Writing is already bad after 2 chapters.
Natsuki himself is aware he made a lot of missteps in his first chance because he rushed and doesn't know better. This time he had more ability to back himself up.

The case with Hikari is likely he rushed to confess without approaching her, so she doesn't even know him that time. Unlike this time when they are part of the same friend group and got more time to slowly know each other.
The case with Tatsuya is not bullying. They are friends, and Tatsuya actually stood up for him even when Natsuki never had enough skill to be regular player in the team and everyone look down on him. It's only after he screwed up too much that Tatsuya finally walks away. Volume 1 story actually is more about Natsuki getting over the guilt from failing his friendship with Tatsuya in his previous try and build a better relationship in this life.

Lots of chibi emote face in this series.

Dex-chan lover
An update after half a year is crazy. Hopefully someone else picks this up for more consistent uploading.

Six fucking months. Well, the novel is better at portraying at emotions than the manga. Another downside is that it takes too much time, but the novel already has maybe four or five volumes.

Double-page supporter
Y'all ever fell for a girl so hard you couldn't even have dirty thoughts about them? Never thought that shit was possible until it happens to me, I hate it.

Fed-Kun's army
Y'all ever fell for a girl so hard you couldn't even have dirty thoughts about them? Never thought that shit was possible until it happens to me, I hate it.
thats honestly good. means you dont just see her as a sack of meat. makes for the best long term relationship. thats a blessing, dont hate yourself for it

Users who are viewing this thread