Haiena-chan ni Nerawarete - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
So she's a little over 6'6" it sounds like? Guess everyone else must be exceptionally short with how they like to draw her towering over everyone, though given the average height there... oh well. I'm sure they are going to get a lot of "work" done over the next few days with how his last visit to her place went.

Dex-chan lover
So she's a little over 6'6" it sounds like? Guess everyone else must be exceptionally short with how they like to draw her towering over everyone, though given the average height there... oh well. I'm sure they are going to get a lot of "work" done over the next few days with how his last visit to her place went.
They said "over two meters", not "two meters", so she's at least 6'6", but we don't know by how much.

Dex-chan lover
She won't be stopped with him.

Contributor
"Is that a girl?"
C'mon now, she might be tall but how can you not see those ginormous badonkers?
Obviously those are over-developed pectoral muscles from synthol injections. :chad:

valdir-segato-obituary-750x422.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Things like who would win in a fight get pondered a lot by our nerdish community.
So the real question who would win in a fight a Lioness with Male energy or a Female Spotted Hyena?
The answer is quite simple really...It doesn't matter!
No matter what the outcome is we the audience always wins!
Although here is a cute video of hyena and lion cubs playing together
In the search for a cute video I also ended up finding this comic series on twitter, so if the Lion King turned you into a furry you might enjoy it.
https://twitter.com/i/events/999560234615140352

Thanks everyone at Danke fürs LesenBoredom Society for the translation

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean, in Japan (or any Asian country really) a 6ft girl is exceptionally rare already, let alone a fucking giant of over 2 meter. The average male height in Japan is not even 6ft

Users who are viewing this thread