Haiena-chan ni Nerawarete - Ch. 27

Double-page supporter
So she's a little over 6'6" it sounds like? Guess everyone else must be exceptionally short with how they like to draw her towering over everyone, though given the average height there... oh well. I'm sure they are going to get a lot of "work" done over the next few days with how his last visit to her place went.
I mean, it is Japan. The average male height is what, 5'7"?

Dex-chan lover
I mean,
So she's a little over 6'6" it sounds like? Guess everyone else must be exceptionally short with how they like to draw her towering over everyone, though given the average height there... oh well. I'm sure they are going to get a lot of "work" done over the next few days with how his last visit to her place went.
6'6" is like massive compared to the japanese average

Dex-chan lover
"Bruh look at demn abs"
"Thicc thighs save lives, and i am in mortal peril"
"Shark teeth? long tongue? what that mouth do!?"
"Girl you have some serious honkers. A real set of badonkers. Some dobonhonkeros. Massive dohoonkabhankoloos Big ol' tonhongerekoogers"

How come she never gets horny comments?, bunch of cowards on that town, instead she gets a bunch of bullshit as if she wasn't a walking sexbomb

Dex-chan lover
In the US a 6' woman is in the top 0.1% of height (which sucks since [very] tall women are the best)
Yeah but like, it's not "drastically tall" compare to other white women since many of them are in the range of 5'7''. Sure she would stand out but it's not really that drastic of a different. Now throw her in the middle of a group of Asian women and she would become a fucking giraffe standing between a group of horse

Dex-chan lover
I mean, in Japan (or any Asian country really) a 6ft girl is exceptionally rare already, let alone a fucking giant of over 2 meter. The average male height in Japan is not even 6ft
A 6ft woman is rare globally, let alone in Asia where the average is lower :kek:
At the height depicted in this manga you're talking about a statistical anomaly, the 1 in several hundred million kind of anomaly. She's nearly 50cm taller than the average for women in Japan, if not more.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah but like, it's not "drastically tall" compare to other white women since many of them are in the range of 5'7''. Sure she would stand out but it's not really that drastic of a different. Now throw her in the middle of a group of Asian women and she would become a fucking giraffe standing between a group of horse
I guess so if you're going off of a relative comparison, I still think a height difference of around 4" is a lot visually but to each their own

Dex-chan lover
"Bruh look at demn abs"
"Thicc thighs save lives, and i am in mortal peril"
"Shark teeth? long tongue? what that mouth do!?"
"Girl you have some serious honkers. A real set of badonkers. Some dobonhonkeros. Massive dohoonkabhankoloos Big ol' tonhongerekoogers"

How come she never gets horny comments?, bunch of cowards on that town, instead she gets a bunch of bullshit as if she wasn't a walking sexbomb
Maybe in Rental Girlfriend's universe where NPCs ogle girls

Users who are viewing this thread