Haiena-chan ni Nerawarete

What happened afterwards? We need to know, right now!!!!!!! Where is that 18+ version? xD

I usually hate this stuff, and man am i DOWN BAD for Hyena muscle, kind and good natured GF. I hope this doesnt go downhill in quality or writing or anything.

Double-page supporter
I dont know if she was given an "official" height, I didn't see one in the manga so far, but it seems to change. When they're together in camera, she seems to be about 1.5 to 1.75 times taller than the mc on average. On a side note, the new lion girl seems to actually be a bit shorter than the mc, so we'll see what happens there.

Honestly, despite her nickname being “Hyena,” she gives major golden retriever energy. She’s kind, smart, wholesome and affectionate. Something interesting though. In the chapter before their summer break, Kaiba mentions that she’s gotten his parents to warm up to her really quick. This is actually a thing hyenas do. Hyenas form clans, consisting of family members and friends, and are known for making friends selectively, usually with friends of a mutual friend. They’re a species that are highly social and frequently engage in bonding activities like play fighting. Even when they hunt prey together, a fight between them over food isn’t very hostile and more to try to get more food than injure each other. So, Enako is a spotted golden retriever with a dominant approach to romance. Thank you for coming to my TED talk. Also, poor Kaiba’s pelvis might end up fractured or ground to dust, cuz she definitely favors the Amazon position.

Users who are viewing this thread